Pantene Color Preserve Volume

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Pantene Color Preserve Volume

on 7/9/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this along with the conditioner. I really like Pantene overall and often return back to the brand after mixing it up for awhile.

Color Safeness: I found this shampoo did not overly strip my salon color and toner. Did it preserve it more than usual, hmmm I would say yes. I wash my hair once sometimes twice a day due to workouts so I would definitely say this shampoo preserves color by not stripping it more than other shampoos. But isn't that all color safe shampoos though? This doesn't add a UV shield like how some supposedly do, but again it doesnt advertise as such.

Moisturizing: It does not moisturize your hair what so ever. What it does it make your hair squeaky clean without it actually being squeaky. Thats how most volumizing shampoos work, they clean the gunk and oil out of your hair. I usually rely on my conditioner to moisturize my hair anyway.

Volumizing: I think it does volumize your hair by what I mentioned in the moisturizing category, this washes all the gunk and oil out of your hair without making it too squeaky.

Overall: I would buy this product again, especially if it has the pump, very convienant and makes the purchase more economical.

on 7/3/2013 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have my hair colored and highlighted professionally and between salon coloring I do my roots monthly with Excellence L'Oreal. I have been using this shampoo for about six weeks and like it very much! It cleans & rinses off well. I have fairly thick hair but prefer volume to give my now older face a lift up. I don't notice a difference but at least it doesn't leave my hair flat as some shampoos have done. My color seems fine, at least the shampoo doesn't strip my hair color so that's a plus. Overall I would purchase again.