Pantene Color Preserve Volume

Filtered by hair type : Other
Pantene Color Preserve Volume

3.5

on 8/5/2015 12:20:00 PM

This is one of the best shampoos I've tried.
I recently began to use Pantene (several versions) and compared to anything else, it's amazing.
Rumors of hair loss, wax, and impenetrable build up are overstated. But some people will swear that Nostradamus predicted Pantene's maniacal emergence into this world, destined to leave scorched earth (and hair) behind.
Not so much. The lather is great, I love the fragrance, it cleans my hair well and conditions it enough that it shines and bounces. If one formula doesn't fit, this would because it's light enough to clean effectively while only leaving a trace amount of conditioner on the hair.
If anything changes, I will edit.

on 8/1/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this shampoo on my brunette color-treated hair. It's supposed to preserve your color and give your hair volume... it did neither. My color would look the same using this shampoo than with any drugstore shampoo that is not meant for color-treated hair. The only reason I'm giving it 3 lippies it because it does clean hair nicely and doesn't over dry it. I would recommend this shampoo to someone without color-treated hair. It also made no difference in my hair's volume.

Popular Shampoos