Pantene Color Preserve Volume

3.0

on 2/7/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this shampoo! I am a natural blonde who has colored her hair a LOT (going lighter, darker, going red) over the past 5 years so it is fairly damaged. I get a lot of flyaways due to how damaged it is. However I noticed this shampoo makes my hair look a LOT better without weighing it down. I have fine, thin hair and most damage repair shampoo/conditioners would weigh it down making it flat but not this one. I can immediately tell it is repairing my hair as after washing my hair with this shampoo, while still wet it doesn't feel rough and stripped like it does with other shampoos. Even before conditioner my hair feels smooth and healthy. As far as color preservation, it is hard to tell as I use color depositing shampoo 2x a week in between this shampoo/conditioner so my color is constantly being rejuvenated, but I would assume this shampoo is better at color preservation than most since it is so gentle. It doesn't feel like it is stripping my hair and roughing up the cuticle, but rather like it is rinsing away the oil/dirt and sealing the hair shaft. I recommend it if you have fine, limp colored hair that is damaged...you can't go wrong!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I didn't notice this shampoo extending the life of my color. It dried my fine, wavy hair ou and caused some flaky scalp, even in conjunction with the matching conditioner. Hated the perfumey smell. Didn't seem to enhance the volume of my hair. Overall, nothing really to recommend this shampoo.