Pantene Color Preserve Volume

Pantene Color Preserve Volume

3.5

on 7/9/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this along with the conditioner. I really like Pantene overall and often return back to the brand after mixing it up for awhile.

Color Safeness: I found this shampoo did not overly strip my salon color and toner. Did it preserve it more than usual, hmmm I would say yes. I wash my hair once sometimes twice a day due to workouts so I would definitely say this shampoo preserves color by not stripping it more than other shampoos. But isn't that all color safe shampoos though? This doesn't add a UV shield like how some supposedly do, but again it doesnt advertise as such.

Moisturizing: It does not moisturize your hair what so ever. What it does it make your hair squeaky clean without it actually being squeaky. Thats how most volumizing shampoos work, they clean the gunk and oil out of your hair. I usually rely on my conditioner to moisturize my hair anyway.

Volumizing: I think it does volumize your hair by what I mentioned in the moisturizing category, this washes all the gunk and oil out of your hair without making it too squeaky.

Overall: I would buy this product again, especially if it has the pump, very convienant and makes the purchase more economical.

on 8/1/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this shampoo on my brunette color-treated hair. It's supposed to preserve your color and give your hair volume... it did neither. My color would look the same using this shampoo than with any drugstore shampoo that is not meant for color-treated hair. The only reason I'm giving it 3 lippies it because it does clean hair nicely and doesn't over dry it. I would recommend this shampoo to someone without color-treated hair. It also made no difference in my hair's volume.