Pantene Color Preserve Volume

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2015 7:45:00 PM

Okay, I have been a Pantene user since high school for the most part. About eight months ago I bought this shampoo hoping to preserve my color job. Well ladies, it did nothing in the way of preserving the color on my stray grays. If you want to preserve color, your shampoo cannot contain sodium sulfate in any form....this does. Furthermore, I have just recently realized this shampoo was seriously causing me some major hair loss. Thankfully I (had) thick hair or I would be bald by now. We are talking handfuls in the shower, handfuls after combing, handfulls when running my fingers through my hair. One day on a different shampoo and NO HAIR LOSS. Not to mention I now use half the amount of conditioner I used to and I can actually run my fingers through my hair without getting stuck. Less dandruff, less oily scalp, less itching as well. Research since then has told me to steer clear of any shampoo and conditioner with any type of silicone as it coats the scalp and causes hair fall, along with coating the hair so no moisture cant get into the shaft. A sick cycle leading to dry and brittle hair. Do yourself a favor, throw away any shampoo and conditioners with any type of 'cones', or for that matter sulfates,then never look back!

Popular Shampoos