Pantene Color Preserve Volume

Pantene Color Preserve Volume

3.3

on 1/14/2018 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this shampoo to get me buy until I received my regular Biotera Color Safe shampoo in the mail, my aunt who is a hair stylist has used Pantene to switch it up for years. This shampoo lathered nicely and didn't tangle after washing, which made me think this would be a good buy for me. However, my already fine hair seemed noticeable more fine after one use: very contradicting to what this shampoo initially promises. This shampoo was not for me, but perhaps someone with thicker hair would have more luck?.. Definitely my last gamble with over the counter hair products.

I actually found this giving me lots of volume. My hair is colored and didnt see a difference with that but I love the smell it lingers throughout the whole day.

on 8/1/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this shampoo on my brunette color-treated hair. It's supposed to preserve your color and give your hair volume... it did neither. My color would look the same using this shampoo than with any drugstore shampoo that is not meant for color-treated hair. The only reason I'm giving it 3 lippies it because it does clean hair nicely and doesn't over dry it. I would recommend this shampoo to someone without color-treated hair. It also made no difference in my hair's volume.