Annabelle bb cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/29/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Im korean and korea we have tons of bb cream and cc cream during these 9 years. and I tried almost everything from korea and from the states. now I'm living in toronto and I really really love this one. this is so cheap and great. smooth and very light. I love mac body and face foundation and this is very similar colour . light medium bb is C2 in mac body and face foundation. I tested it . I cant believe canada make better bb cream than korea. buy it I bought 3 and gonna give it to my friends.

on 10/23/2013 5:04:00 PM

love it! the product is really nice, for a moderate price. the bb cream really just smooths out some blemishes. which i'm okay with, i've got concealer for the worst bits. the colour that anabelle bb comes in works great with asian skin tone, pretty much a perfect match when blended in. my only gripe is that he bottle top is kinda flimsy, after a while of using it, the cap grooves came off. but i will definitely buy again, just be careful with the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this product wasn't too bad. It only has an SPF of 15, which is on the lower end. I have oily skin, and this product didnt really help control the oil, especially my nose area. I found that the oil around my nose that was secreted, actually made the product kind of break apart, to the point where I could see the oil mixed in with the cream. It's not too much coverage; it feels light and covers some redness but not completely. I have a yellow undertone to my skin and this product also has a yellow tone to it, so it looked very natural. Whereas other bb creams usually has a pink or ivory tone.

on 9/15/2012 8:32:00 AM

I found a sample of this BB cream inside an Elle mag and I immediately tried it on. I have to say I'm amazed and went out to buy a full tube. It looks and feels incredibly natural, the coverage is good, and it imparts a glow on the skin without looking shiny. You should still use a translucent powder to set it. This BB cream is the closest to an Asian BB cream out of the other Western BB creams I've tried. The coverage is not as good as the Marcelle (which would be medium to full) but this one is quite buildable, and coverage is not much of a problem to me anyway, since all I have are old and rather faint acne scars and some redness. I am Asian and my skin is NC20-25 (NC20 in the winter, NC25 in the summer) and this matches me very well because of its yellow tone. Usually I don't have a problem with Asian BB creams and their infamous grey casts, since it oxidizes to match my skin tone anyway, but they take awhile for it to happen (around 15-30 mins.). With this BB cream all I have to do is slap this on and add some translucent powder, then my do my other makeup like blush, mascara and a light pink lip stain, and I'm out the door. Doesn't take much time at all!

As for cons, I have to say that it's not as hydrating as it suggests, because it did somewhat emphasize flakes, but that was also because the first time I wore this, I did not put on moisturizer, so applying moisturizer is a must. The other con is the packaging, which is the common squeeze tube. I preferred Marcelle's pump tube because I am a germophobe when it comes to makeup and I still get a little paranoid when I put this on the back of my hand. But because this product performs so well at this price, I will definitely purchase this BB cream again.