Annabelle bb cream

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my first BB Cream ever, and I have to say that I'm amazed. I've read reviews saying that it's a crossover between Asian and Western BB Creams - a good medium, build-able coverage - and I agree. The colour of this product is to the yellow side, which works great for my Asian golden undertones. The smell is a bit sour at first, but it fades after application. I use my fingers to blend it in - 3 dots on my forehead, 3 on both of my checks, 1 on my nose, 1 on my chin - but I'm planning to buy a foundation brush to go with it. Overall, love! <3 Deffo recommend it to Asian girls with combination/oily skin like mine (this becomes matte about thirty minutes after application)!

on 11/29/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Im korean and korea we have tons of bb cream and cc cream during these 9 years. and I tried almost everything from korea and from the states. now I'm living in toronto and I really really love this one. this is so cheap and great. smooth and very light. I love mac body and face foundation and this is very similar colour . light medium bb is C2 in mac body and face foundation. I tested it . I cant believe canada make better bb cream than korea. buy it I bought 3 and gonna give it to my friends.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

One of the better drugstore BB creams I've tried! I find it a bit too yellow for lazy day use; my skintone is neutral so I find that I need a bit of blush or bronze to make it look more like my skin. The finish is very nice though, in my opinion this is medium coverage.. some people say it is light but then I really dislike heavy foundation, on me or anyone else. This product is a liquid but is still creamy and emollient. It goes on nicely, wears nicely. Didn't make my skin react, didn't cling to imperfections. One complaint would be that in my slightly-oily t-zone the weartime is not amazing without a powder; it's not so much that it sinks in or wears/melts off, it is that once the oil in my skin starts to come out after some hours, the product becomes extremely transfer-prone. Second complaint is packaging; after having this for awhile the black on the outside began to flake off onto my hands whenever I picked it up, and then onto my face when I applied the bb cream if I didn't notice! Also, I brought this to work with me at a ski resort several times and the pressure from the altitude made product shoot out every time I opened it up. Great bb for normal, yellowtoned skin, comparable to the more expensive Marcelle BB cream in quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this product wasn't too bad. It only has an SPF of 15, which is on the lower end. I have oily skin, and this product didnt really help control the oil, especially my nose area. I found that the oil around my nose that was secreted, actually made the product kind of break apart, to the point where I could see the oil mixed in with the cream. It's not too much coverage; it feels light and covers some redness but not completely. I have a yellow undertone to my skin and this product also has a yellow tone to it, so it looked very natural. Whereas other bb creams usually has a pink or ivory tone.