Annabelle bb cream

Annabelle bb cream

1 review

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

One of the better drugstore BB creams I've tried! I find it a bit too yellow for lazy day use; my skintone is neutral so I find that I need a bit of blush or bronze to make it look more like my skin. The finish is very nice though, in my opinion this is medium coverage.. some people say it is light but then I really dislike heavy foundation, on me or anyone else. This product is a liquid but is still creamy and emollient. It goes on nicely, wears nicely. Didn't make my skin react, didn't cling to imperfections. One complaint would be that in my slightly-oily t-zone the weartime is not amazing without a powder; it's not so much that it sinks in or wears/melts off, it is that once the oil in my skin starts to come out after some hours, the product becomes extremely transfer-prone. Second complaint is packaging; after having this for awhile the black on the outside began to flake off onto my hands whenever I picked it up, and then onto my face when I applied the bb cream if I didn't notice! Also, I brought this to work with me at a ski resort several times and the pressure from the altitude made product shoot out every time I opened it up. Great bb for normal, yellowtoned skin, comparable to the more expensive Marcelle BB cream in quality.