Annabelle bb cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Annabelle bb cream

on 5/30/2015 11:09:00 PM

This BB cream has a yellow undertone which hides the redness on my face quite well. It also runs a bit dewy (especially for myself - combination to oily skin) so I'd have to set it with powder. I'm NC25 in the winter and NC35 (or so) in the summer. I bought both light and medium dark and I mix them to get the right colour as my skin changes. It's a good product which I would recommend for anyone with combination to slightly dry skin.

One of the best BB Creams I've tried, including within the high end range. This one trumps them all. Beautiful finish; not completely matte, but not dewy, more of a satin finish. Very sheer and naturally coverage, yet it has coverage. Love that it comes in a tube and not a pump. Affordable price, and a very little goes a very long way. Lasting power is beautiful, I've worn it for 8 hours straight without having to touch up. It's just a great product in general. Perfect for weekday mornings when you want to spend a little bit of extra time lazing in bed before work, this stuff takes no time at all, so it definitely shaves off getting ready time.

Tips: Squeeze a quarter size amount on the tips of your fingers. Rub between your hands to warm the product. Gently PAT it into your skin and then blend out in gentle sweeping motions. This is by far the best way to apply any BB cream as it allows for the product to melt into the skin leaving a superior finish.

on 3/28/2014 10:22:00 PM

I actually like this BB cream. The coverage is nice, not fantastic, but, hey, it's not a full coverage foundation. It applies smoothly and blends evenly. It almost disappears into your skin, if that makes sense - beautiful and natural finish. I will say that the shade selection is limited to - wait for it - two shades. I feel like a person with cool-toned skin couldn't wear the light/medium shade. It is quite orangey/yellow. I'm not offended by the packaging and you get a lot of product for what you pay. I would repurchase.

on 2/12/2014 3:29:00 PM

I always squeeze out too much so I am not a fan of the packaging. It gives light coverage and is long-lasting but, holy crap, shine city. You need to powder this one down if you are combo/oily.

I can't say enough good things about this BB cream. As long as Annabelle makes this, I will buy it. The colour is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves my skin looking smooth and creamy and soft! It does a good job of hiding blemish marks and the freckles on my nose. The formula is fantastic - its creamy and easy to blend.
Ive tried quite a few BB creams...either the colours just weren't right, they broke me out, or they just didn't do a good job. But this BB cream impressed me so much I'll probably check out the other products this brand offers.

on 10/23/2013 5:04:00 PM

love it! the product is really nice, for a moderate price. the bb cream really just smooths out some blemishes. which i'm okay with, i've got concealer for the worst bits. the colour that anabelle bb comes in works great with asian skin tone, pretty much a perfect match when blended in. my only gripe is that he bottle top is kinda flimsy, after a while of using it, the cap grooves came off. but i will definitely buy again, just be careful with the bottle.

on 3/31/2013 2:42:00 PM

This was the better of the bb creams that I purchased. Thicker consistency with a nice yellow undertone. It did not break me out which is always a plus! The coverage is fairly sheer, but I am still on the hunt for the perfect bb cream - but this one is close!

I love this product. It comes in a hygienic tube. My shade is light/medium which has a yellow tinge but suits me fine (I'm from Pakistan so olive skinned). It has a smooth, creamy consistency that doesn't feel heavy once applied. If you apply too much at a time it could feel greasy so I would suggest letting the layers dry if you need to apply twice. The coverage is light-medium but great for evening out skin complexion and brightening. Never broke me out. Paired with Rimmels Stay Matte Powder and a dab of concealer here and there, this has been my face makeup for the last 6 months. I would highly recommend!

on 11/1/2012 10:35:00 AM

I really like the Smashbox bb cream but due to price I was looking for a cheaper alternative. I picked this one up on sale for $13.99 which is a good deal for a good amount of product. The cream looks yellow-tinged but my skin is pink-toned & it still matches well. It's very light coverage but enough to even out the skintone & feels nice as well. No miracle product but the price I'm quite happy!

on 9/15/2012 8:32:00 AM

I found a sample of this BB cream inside an Elle mag and I immediately tried it on. I have to say I'm amazed and went out to buy a full tube. It looks and feels incredibly natural, the coverage is good, and it imparts a glow on the skin without looking shiny. You should still use a translucent powder to set it. This BB cream is the closest to an Asian BB cream out of the other Western BB creams I've tried. The coverage is not as good as the Marcelle (which would be medium to full) but this one is quite buildable, and coverage is not much of a problem to me anyway, since all I have are old and rather faint acne scars and some redness. I am Asian and my skin is NC20-25 (NC20 in the winter, NC25 in the summer) and this matches me very well because of its yellow tone. Usually I don't have a problem with Asian BB creams and their infamous grey casts, since it oxidizes to match my skin tone anyway, but they take awhile for it to happen (around 15-30 mins.). With this BB cream all I have to do is slap this on and add some translucent powder, then my do my other makeup like blush, mascara and a light pink lip stain, and I'm out the door. Doesn't take much time at all!

As for cons, I have to say that it's not as hydrating as it suggests, because it did somewhat emphasize flakes, but that was also because the first time I wore this, I did not put on moisturizer, so applying moisturizer is a must. The other con is the packaging, which is the common squeeze tube. I preferred Marcelle's pump tube because I am a germophobe when it comes to makeup and I still get a little paranoid when I put this on the back of my hand. But because this product performs so well at this price, I will definitely purchase this BB cream again.