Annabelle bb cream

Annabelle bb cream

3.7

One of the best BB Creams I've tried, including within the high end range. This one trumps them all. Beautiful finish; not completely matte, but not dewy, more of a satin finish. Very sheer and naturally coverage, yet it has coverage. Love that it comes in a tube and not a pump. Affordable price, and a very little goes a very long way. Lasting power is beautiful, I've worn it for 8 hours straight without having to touch up. It's just a great product in general. Perfect for weekday mornings when you want to spend a little bit of extra time lazing in bed before work, this stuff takes no time at all, so it definitely shaves off getting ready time.

Tips: Squeeze a quarter size amount on the tips of your fingers. Rub between your hands to warm the product. Gently PAT it into your skin and then blend out in gentle sweeping motions. This is by far the best way to apply any BB cream as it allows for the product to melt into the skin leaving a superior finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my first BB Cream ever, and I have to say that I'm amazed. I've read reviews saying that it's a crossover between Asian and Western BB Creams - a good medium, build-able coverage - and I agree. The colour of this product is to the yellow side, which works great for my Asian golden undertones. The smell is a bit sour at first, but it fades after application. I use my fingers to blend it in - 3 dots on my forehead, 3 on both of my checks, 1 on my nose, 1 on my chin - but I'm planning to buy a foundation brush to go with it. Overall, love! <3 Deffo recommend it to Asian girls with combination/oily skin like mine (this becomes matte about thirty minutes after application)!

I can't say enough good things about this BB cream. As long as Annabelle makes this, I will buy it. The colour is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves my skin looking smooth and creamy and soft! It does a good job of hiding blemish marks and the freckles on my nose. The formula is fantastic - its creamy and easy to blend.
Ive tried quite a few BB creams...either the colours just weren't right, they broke me out, or they just didn't do a good job. But this BB cream impressed me so much I'll probably check out the other products this brand offers.

on 11/29/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Im korean and korea we have tons of bb cream and cc cream during these 9 years. and I tried almost everything from korea and from the states. now I'm living in toronto and I really really love this one. this is so cheap and great. smooth and very light. I love mac body and face foundation and this is very similar colour . light medium bb is C2 in mac body and face foundation. I tested it . I cant believe canada make better bb cream than korea. buy it I bought 3 and gonna give it to my friends.

on 12/23/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this BB cream! I picked it up during the summer on a whim -- normally I like to read reviews before I pick up a product like this, but the packaging was so darn similar to the Smashbox BB cream that I just couldn't resist! (I had tried a sample of that one and liked it as well, but can't justify the price.)

This product probably shouldn't suit me, but it does. I'm quite pale (not porcelain, but usually one of the lightest makeup shades), and have cool, pink undertones. This product is yellowish, and the lightest shade is darker than my skin, but as soon as I start blending (I like to use a stippling brush), it disappears into my skin.

I also have somewhat oily skin, and while this does give a bit of a dewy finish, it doesn't make me overly greasy. It stays well, although I do set everything with powder.

It's a bit pricier than most drugstore BB creams, but I would repurchase it. I think it's neat that Annabelle has come out with a whole line of BB products, not just a cream. I love the concealer!

I'd say the coverage is medium. It's not as light as some BB creams. For a North American drugstore BB cream, I'd say the coverage is pretty good, actually. It's buildable too -- I usually put an extra layer over my cheeks where I've got some light acne scarring and it covers pretty well.

I've also gotten compliments on my makeup when I've worn this. Granted, I don't wear foundation every day, so when I do it's more likely to generate comments, but still, a compliment's a compliment, right?

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Amazing bb cream ive tried. from drugstore to high-end this is a keeper! im super oily and most bb creams dont last, even with powder, but this is different!

PROS:
-amazing oil control
-great lasting power
-spf 15
-good for sensitive, break out prone skin
-sleek packaging

CONS:
-2 shades available
-spf smell

on 9/25/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a light BB cream so I could give my skin a break from foundation and I think I found what I was looking for in this product!

The price of this product was fairly cheap for how well it performs. I think I purchased it for about $17.00 but I can't remember exactly how much it cost. It's available at most places in Canada where makeup is sold.

This BB cream is pretty yellow toned, which is good for me because I have yellow undertones to my skin. I purchased this in the shade medium-deep, the darker colour (there are only two shades) and it matches my skintone pretty well. I apply with my fingers and it goes on pretty smoothly and blends in great, with no cakeface look. Sometimes I'll apply a second layer just on areas where I need more coverage and it still doesn't look cakey.

My skin is very dry after I wash my face but then gets oily by the end of the day so I need a moisturizing product that lasts long and stays matte. If I apply this product by itself, some areas of my face look very flaky and my face will still feel fairly tight from dryness. However, if I apply a light layer of my Cetaphil moisturizer, my skin looks and feels great.

As for the coverage, I would say it's light-medium for me. I have really acne-prone skin and plenty of scars and hyperpigmentation so I still have to use concealer (MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #10) after I apply this BB cream but I feel like I have to use less of it than I usually would without this product. I also apply a powder (MAC Studio Fix in NC40) because this does give a bit of a glowy look and I like very matte makeup.

Throughout the day, this BB cream lasts pretty well and I've only had to blot once a day which isn't a huge deal. It doesn't feel very heavy either.

Overall I think this is a nice product and I will definitely be repurchasing. And no, it did not break me out, it is non-comedogenic and oil-free.

For reference, I'm an NC40 in MAC liquid foundations :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Annabelle's is my first BB cream and I couldn't be happier! I purchased the Med/Dark and it looks great on my NC35 skin. It replaces my moisturizer, sunscreen, primer and foundation. Olive skinned beauties, give this one a try!

It may be a negative for some but I chose this one over it's well reviewed sister product, Marcelle's BB cream, because of its subtle yellow tone, which is perfect for my Asian skin with redness problems. It's nice to see a cover up product that doesn't have hint of the rosy tone.

Instead of using my Aveeno Brightening Moisturizer followed by my Bare Minerals, I apply about a dime size amount of BB cream with clean hands, patting the product into my skin before using a sweeping to blend it in. Since I have a great deal of redness and acne scars, I use an additional half dime size amount to go over my nose and cheeks. I love the medium coverage and how silky my skin looks afterwards. Since I have dark under eye circles, I pat on a tiny bit of MUFE (6) concealer and top off with my Korres mineral setting powder. This product performed great for my 12 hour day. However, I do have to do a powder touch up mid day, that hasn't changed.

Also important: this product is oil free, no parabens, has SPF and has not broken me out!

There was a $2 off coupon at Shoppers so I picked this up for $14.99, very affordable compared to most bb creams and high performing tinted moisturizers out there (I'm looking at you Laura Mercier).

Reference: MAC NC35, MUFE 127 HD Foundation, Bare Minerals Golden Medium

on 5/30/2015 11:09:00 PM

This BB cream has a yellow undertone which hides the redness on my face quite well. It also runs a bit dewy (especially for myself - combination to oily skin) so I'd have to set it with powder. I'm NC25 in the winter and NC35 (or so) in the summer. I bought both light and medium dark and I mix them to get the right colour as my skin changes. It's a good product which I would recommend for anyone with combination to slightly dry skin.

on 7/18/2014 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm really loving this product right now! I have totally switched over from foundations to bb creams as I find they work amazing on my skin! This one was no exception. I got the light/medium colour and I found it was a perfect match for my skin tone. Its perfect for smoothing out the natural redness in my skin. It also came with a bb cream concealer pen when I had bought it, which perfectly covers any blemishes and dark circles I have. While I do love the natural looking glow this cream leaves, after sometime it does just look very oily. So I have to be sure to blot my skin if i'm going to be out awhile. But other than that, great product !