L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer

3.9

this is the second time I bought this mascara and I still have some mixed feelings to this. I like the length it adds, this adds more length than volume for my lashes even though it's marketed as a volumizing one. it smudges and flakes a bit but maybe I'll layer a waterproof over this to see if that will make it last longer

on 10/21/2015 11:56:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

My personal favorite. This mascara brings my eyelashes out I've always had long lashes and this mascara gives them a lot of volume. The product is rich and not drying so it doesn't dry out your lashes TOO much. The wand is rectangular with a twist to it. I love it! I've repurchased it several times already!

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Amazing mascara. Rich creamy formula that's not wet, but not bone dry either. The brush is shaped in a long rectangular manner, which makes reaching the inner corners and outer corners easy too, for that cat eyed appearance. Basically it's a full rich black thick lashes look in one coat. And, since I work in cosmetics, I had a few customers compliment me on my lashes when wearing this and wanting to know what brand it was. They were pleasantly surprised when I told them L'Oreal. In Toronto price is roughly $14 w/ all taxes, but it goes on sale quite often and I believe $9.99 at a Walmart. I had this on for a 10 hour work shift and it never flaked or smudged at all. It's not for people who want even application or separated lashes mind you...But if you want department store (Lancome type quality) for a fraction of the price I think it's that good. Will certainly repurchase and quite frankly, now that I've tried the Black Lacquer (prior I got the all golden tube), I think I ll stop trying every other mascara on the market (famous last words!).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was obsessed with Illegal Lengths by Maybelline but this one beats the cake!! I find this one makes my lashes just a little longer and thicker. The only downfall is it washes off really easily with water but it's not like it says it's waterproof anyways. Definitely buying this one again but maybe a waterproof version next time if they have one. I put this on my bottom lashes and it doesn't smudge or flake and even after several layers it still makes my lashes look flawless.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I picked this up at ULTA after deciding not to spend $25 on a high end mascara product. I'm glad I did because I love this mascara. I have very short curly lashes and I hate them. This mascara separates, lengthens and adds volume! My lashes always look full and long and I love it! Sometimes when I want an extra "oomph," I add essence lash powder. (See my review for that) The tube I picked up wasn't dry to me so hopefully I don't run into that issue when buying a new tube later on.

Solid YES........this is a great plumping mascara and it also is a good lengthening.......more for thickening though. I suggest telescopic for separating lashes!!!! L'oreal has amazing mascaras. I have tried ALL the top brands but honestly I love L'oreal. They are made by Lancome so that's probably why. I do use Lancome L'Oscillate first and then one of my L'oreal - false fiber, telescopic or million lashes excess.....any of them,,,,,just to get the clumps out and lengthen. L'oreal rocks for a great price !!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It's a dry formula with a thin brush, does not hold a curl, and it gives ZERO length. It gives some volume but my lashes are left clumpy and spider-y. Doesn't flake much but definitely doesn't do any good...my eyes are left looking droopy and tired. I bought this a few weeks ago and couldn't handle the crap so went and bought another mascara earlier today. NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY.

on 5/6/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I've repurchased this product multiple times. This is my HG lengthening mascara. Beats every high end one I've tried.

on 4/22/2015 1:36:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This mascara gets a solid "NO" from me. It doesn't stand a chance next to any Lancome (luxury line) mascara. False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer is not the worst mascara though, it does give you some volume after about 3 coats, but the effect is just not dramatic like one would expect based on the promise. I should also note that if you have sensitive eyes like myself, this mascara is definitely not for you. My eyes turned red a few minutes after application. Returning.

on 12/30/2014 2:24:00 PM

Let me start by saying I love L'Oreal mascaras. Love them. I hate this one. I love the voluminous line, and was excited to try this. It leaves my lashes limp and without any volume to speak of. No curl, no volume, no length. I don't feel like I got a false eye lash look at all. I love a dramatic look, so I tried several layers of this stuff even. No dice. Didn't matter how many layers I tried. Even if I liked a more natural look, this wouldn't even work for me then. Not a false look, no fibers in it that I could tell. I didn't even bother trying to use this stuff up. The tube is in the trash!