Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara
Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

3.6

Water, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499. [6/3/17]

on 11/7/2017 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

NOT waterproof--one tearful cry and a globby flecky mess under eyes. Mov'n on to continue the hunt.

on 10/21/2017 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I wasn’t expecting much from this product, but it turned out to be a decent “find.”

It’s cruelty-free, dirt cheap, and readily available, in addition to its quite respectable performance.

To summarize its other characteristics:

Pros: :

- tiny narrow brush; if you wiggle it into your lashes’ roots, you can achieve a “tightlined” look

- deep black color

- good lengthening and defining properties

- holds a curl nicely

- waterproof, stays on well; I have very oily skin, and this wears for around six hours, with only slight smudging or flaking

Cons:

- rather thin formula that can smear if you’re not careful

- doesn’t really thicken or add volume

- can clump if you apply too generously

- offered in black only

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Product....This is my go to mascara for natural defined lashes. I bend the wand at an angle for easy goof-proof application.
Along with actually being waterproof, adds length and definition to my lashes. With a second coat thickens a tad. Perfect for work or when rocking a natural/daytime look. Long slender tube easily fits in my makeup planner. $2 bucks from Walgreens.

Exactly what I needed. Of all my mascara, reach for this one over and over.

Ladies, and gents, don't sleep on this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used. Get it and you will not be sorry!

on 8/8/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this as a lower lash mascara. For upper lashes, it does nothing. I like the wand for applying it to my lower lashes. It seperates them and keeps them from getting clumpy. The wand doesn't apply a lot of product. I'll even apply a swipe of this on my upper lashes on top of a non waterproof mascara. I was having trouble with my mascara transfering and leaving dots under my eyes and along my brow bone. This has helped remedy that issue. My one complaint is that the formula is quite wet. If you get this on your skin, LET IT DRY before scraping with qtip. Otherwise, it will smear and create a mess.

Edit: I just wanted to add that once this got drier i could get a nice natural look on on my upper lashes, but it took 3 coats. I would only do that on natural days and may even buy a brown one for that purpose because it's so cheap. This mascara is definitely a staple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great cruelty free dupe for my previous favorite mascara, L'Oreal Telescopic. Lengthening and great for lower lashes. I use vaseline and micellar wipes to remove it. I really like that this mascara "dries down" because I hate when I feel my lashes and they feel wet or goopy from mascara. It also feels weightless. And it's just a plus, but I love the purple tube :p

on 9/7/2016 5:39:00 AM

this product is definitely NOT waterproof. Anyone with stick straight lashes that needs a WP mascara to keep curl stay well away from this product. Thankfully I was able to take this off with a cloth without disturbing my eye MU (THATS how watery it is, and i gave it some time to dry), 1 lippie for essentially false advertising.

on 8/10/2016 1:37:00 AM

This used to be my holy grail mascara for longevity until my eyes started itching and burning every time I used it. Now I can't use any Wet n Wild mascara without discomfort.

I bought this mascara after I realized I forgot to pack one for a trip. I bought the cheapest mascara I could find & the old saying "you get what you pay for" is so true. This mascara was messy. I applied it to the top lashes and it ended up all over my eyelid and when I closed my eyes it transferred to the bottom. I wouldn't repurchase this. It's going straight to the trash as we speak.

on 11/3/2016 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is the worst mascara I've ever had!
It really takes long time to dry because it can patch on my eyebags when I am winking.
Bad, I need to waste my time to clean that dirt.
Oh, it is also leave the dirt on my eyelid when I am applying it. I had never experienced this with another mascara.

No, I won't repurchase. I even don't use it the day I realised how bad it was.