Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

3.6

Water, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499. [6/3/17]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Product....This is my go to mascara for natural defined lashes. I bend the wand at an angle for easy goof-proof application.
Along with actually being waterproof, adds length and definition to my lashes. With a second coat thickens a tad. Perfect for work or when rocking a natural/daytime look. Long slender tube easily fits in my makeup planner. $2 bucks from Walgreens.

Exactly what I needed. Of all my mascara, reach for this one over and over.

Ladies, and gents, don't sleep on this one.

on 8/8/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this as a lower lash mascara. For upper lashes, it does nothing. I like the wand for applying it to my lower lashes. It seperates them and keeps them from getting clumpy. The wand doesn't apply a lot of product. I'll even apply a swipe of this on my upper lashes on top of a non waterproof mascara. I was having trouble with my mascara transfering and leaving dots under my eyes and along my brow bone. This has helped remedy that issue. My one complaint is that the formula is quite wet. If you get this on your skin, LET IT DRY before scraping with qtip. Otherwise, it will smear and create a mess.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great cruelty free dupe for my previous favorite mascara, L'Oreal Telescopic. Lengthening and great for lower lashes. I use vaseline and micellar wipes to remove it. I really like that this mascara "dries down" because I hate when I feel my lashes and they feel wet or goopy from mascara. It also feels weightless. And it's just a plus, but I love the purple tube :p

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used. Get it and you will not be sorry!

I bought this mascara after I realized I forgot to pack one for a trip. I bought the cheapest mascara I could find & the old saying "you get what you pay for" is so true. This mascara was messy. I applied it to the top lashes and it ended up all over my eyelid and when I closed my eyes it transferred to the bottom. I wouldn't repurchase this. It's going straight to the trash as we speak.

on 11/3/2016 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is the worst mascara I've ever had!
It really takes long time to dry because it can patch on my eyebags when I am winking.
Bad, I need to waste my time to clean that dirt.
Oh, it is also leave the dirt on my eyelid when I am applying it. I had never experienced this with another mascara.

No, I won't repurchase. I even don't use it the day I realised how bad it was.

on 9/7/2016 5:39:00 AM

this product is definitely NOT waterproof. Anyone with stick straight lashes that needs a WP mascara to keep curl stay well away from this product. Thankfully I was able to take this off with a cloth without disturbing my eye MU (THATS how watery it is, and i gave it some time to dry), 1 lippie for essentially false advertising.

on 8/10/2016 1:37:00 AM

This used to be my holy grail mascara for longevity until my eyes started itching and burning every time I used it. Now I can't use any Wet n Wild mascara without discomfort.

I kind of hate this trend of small bristled plastic wands. This mascara has that exact brush. But I actually liked this one. Maybe I should embrace this trend? Anyways the wand got really deep down into my lash line and it was a nice deep black. The reason I won't be repurchasing is because it was super messy and also sticky! I have two small children and I napped with them one day and when I woke up my lashes were stuck together!!!! I totally freaked out and washed it right off. It also left me with lots of clumps.....

Wet'N'Wild has a beautiful little gem in this Mascara. When you look at this you may be like.. wait a minute ! Why is the brush so darn small ??. Trust me when I say this.. it's a multi-functional Mascara.The way I use this product is as follows

1.) It's a great lengthening Mascara which gives your lashes a nice look without being clumpy. It's a very good Mascara if your looking for a natural look without looking overdone.
2.) Works phenomenally as a bottom lash Mascara. I been using this since I can't get the Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof Mascara (GREAT PRODUCT !) in Canada.
3.) It works as a great Mascara to use OVER a non-waterproof Mascara and keeps anything non-waterproof in place :-).
4.) It's also a great Mascara to use as a ' Base ' Mascara if your looking to layer different products overtop of it as well it gets all the lashes from corner to corner.

This is one of them few products that I can honestly say has made an impact on me to the point that I have kept repurchasing. The price is great, the packaging is great, and the wand works for me !.

I'm a complete Mascara junkie and do keep track of what I do like and those that I love will get the repurchase as they are added as a staple in my collection.

I can say with all certainty you wont be disappointed !.