Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

3.7

I kind of hate this trend of small bristled plastic wands. This mascara has that exact brush. But I actually liked this one. Maybe I should embrace this trend? Anyways the wand got really deep down into my lash line and it was a nice deep black. The reason I won't be repurchasing is because it was super messy and also sticky! I have two small children and I napped with them one day and when I woke up my lashes were stuck together!!!! I totally freaked out and washed it right off. It also left me with lots of clumps.....

Wet'N'Wild has a beautiful little gem in this Mascara. When you look at this you may be like.. wait a minute ! Why is the brush so darn small ??. Trust me when I say this.. it's a multi-functional Mascara.The way I use this product is as follows

1.) It's a great lengthening Mascara which gives your lashes a nice look without being clumpy. It's a very good Mascara if your looking for a natural look without looking overdone.
2.) Works phenomenally as a bottom lash Mascara. I been using this since I can't get the Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof Mascara (GREAT PRODUCT !) in Canada.
3.) It works as a great Mascara to use OVER a non-waterproof Mascara and keeps anything non-waterproof in place :-).
4.) It's also a great Mascara to use as a ' Base ' Mascara if your looking to layer different products overtop of it as well it gets all the lashes from corner to corner.

This is one of them few products that I can honestly say has made an impact on me to the point that I have kept repurchasing. The price is great, the packaging is great, and the wand works for me !.

I'm a complete Mascara junkie and do keep track of what I do like and those that I love will get the repurchase as they are added as a staple in my collection.

I can say with all certainty you wont be disappointed !.

To Read all 56 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Disappointing. It looked okay initially, though it seemed to make my lashes straighter.

It was not waterproof. You had one job! Be waterproof.

So, at the end of the day I had straight lashes that had just a tiny amount of mascara on them, looking much like I'd worn no eye makeup at all. I forget to remove the mascara, only to experience a sticky mess when I curl my lashes the next morning!
It was cheap and I'm a WnW fan, so no big deal. Ymmv.

on 12/17/2015 10:44:00 PM

Signed up for Makeupalley just to write this review. I've tried high end and drug store brands of mascara for 20 years of my makeup life and I've never come across a mascara that makes my lashes look long and curls them without the help of an eyelash curler! I have wimpy lashes and they look like I'm wearing falsies with this mascara. I have the one in the purple container in waterproof. Seriously I will never buy another mascara again. This is it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a fabulous waterproof mascara! I never wear waterproof but I needed one for the gym. Yes, I wear a little something something at the gym. I feel like death if I don't use concealer and some mascara. It does not budge through an hour of hard pumping sweat mania spin class. It doesn't smudge. It doesn't flake. It doesn't run. I also love the fact that this mascara doesn't have a scent to it. One of the best qualities of this mascara is that it is extremely easy to remove. I use Pond's to remove my makeup and this comes right off. I would imagine any oil based cleanser will do the trick. This mascara is not suitable for my daily needs because it is too natural looking. It does provide great separation and some length but zero volume. This is perfect for the gym because I don't want people thinking "Damn, who do you think you are coming in here with flashy eyes?" The reason why I took one lippie off is because the brush pokes my eyeballs. The brush is very thin with spikey plastic sharp THORNS! It reminds me off BeneFit's They're Real mascara brush. But, by using slow soft strokes, it doesn't irritate and stab my eyes.

on 11/24/2015 12:14:00 AM

Hands down the best mascara I have ever used.. And it's SO affordable. It lengthens and separates each lash beautifully. I'll normally take another mascara to add a little volume but this mascara is a great base and will make your lashes look amazing!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this mascara because it was on sale at Walgreens (about $2-3). In terms of waterproof, it stays on my lashes for about 3-5 hours before getting under my eyes. In terms of lengthening, I find that it does a pretty decent job, but your lashes will look very "stick-like."

Pros:
-Lengthens to a natural look
-Waterproof (3-5 hours)
-Inexpensive
-Looks nice for bottom lashes

Cons:
-Smudges
-No volume

Would I repurchase? Probably not just because I personally would rather splurge a couple more dollars for a good mascara.

A sleeper hit at the drugstore! I am looking for a waterproof mascara for the inevitable tears (of joy) I will be shedding on my wedding day. Wow! This is awesome. The lengthening and definition remind me of Lancome Definicils. Love the thin, precise wand. It takes a lot to impress me regarding makeup, and this is a real gem.

on 3/25/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

finally a product by Wet N Wild I like. great for simple every day use. Defines without over exaggerating

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara. I love how long and dark it makes my lashes and multiple coats of this stuff makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes which I love. My eyes look so much more striking when I build it up with this. The formula is perfectly in between wet and dry and it is truly waterproof, something that I have yet to find to match this. A quality buy by far!