Sana Salon De Porejo Peeling Gel

Sana Salon De Porejo Peeling Gel

2.5

on 5/29/2014 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product sucks big time. It's difficult to remove because the leftover gets stuck to my hair and it doesn't do a good job exfoliating. When I try to remove the remaining gunk off it takes forever and it just ends up clogging my pores again.

Honestly, save yourself the money and make your own mask using ground oatmeal, yogurt, and honey. It's natural, cost effective, and the results are amazing!

on 3/7/2013 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Disclaimer - This is one of my first peel-y exfoliation products so unfortunately I don't have much to compare to.

HOWEVER, I do think it's a wonderful, gentle but very effective exfoliant. All you do is put a big dollop of this gel on your fingertips and spread it quickly across your face (even under your eyes, I think it's safe to use there). It has some beads in it but they vanish once they come in contact with your skin, so it does not feel like a scrub. After a few seconds, you can gently start to rub at your skin with your fingers or your palm. You'll start noticing dead skin rolling off in noticeable, white peices. This is a PAINLESS process, and I'm pretty sure half of it is just some trickery with the ingredients in the gel because it doesn't seem possible to lose that much skin at once. Anyways, once you notice that you're not getting more of the 'peices', you've basically pulled off all the dead skin that's going to come off at that time. Just rinse the white stuff and any remaining gel off with water and you're done!

My skin is left feeling very smooth and soft, and I notice that my face looks brighter for a day or two afterwards (probably because this got rid of all the dull, dead skin sitting on top.) I can't read Japanese but to be safe, I think this product is only meant for 1-2 uses a week. Your skin needs time to recover in between!

I got this for about $18 off Amazon. While it's not the cheapest thing out there, I think this is one of the cheaper AHA peeling gels I've seen that actually WORKS. I highly recommend for someone who wants a quick but fast way to brighten their face and exfoliate at the same time.