Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer

3.1

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum

This product moisturized well enough, but after a few days of use, I saw a few bumps crop up (which looked potentially like a return of peri-oral dermatitis) and immediately discontinued use. I also noticed a few small cystic acne spots on my chin.

I was baffled by how heavily scented this was. The smell (reminiscent of cherry Pixie Stix - strange for a product branded "Naturals") was overwhelming and did not fade quickly.

On a happy note, I later used this on my chronically dry hands, and it worked like a dream. I applied this to the backs of my hands a few random nights last week, and they look better now than they have in a long, long time. (Religious application of Aveeno, CeraVe, or Vanicream never helped nearly this much!)

I'd consider repurchasing for use on my hands, but will never let this touch my face again.

Horrible! Not only was it not moisturizing, but it was oily! That's the opposite of what I look for in a moisturizer. It also burned my skin when I put it on.

To Read all 79 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/8/2016 5:07:00 AM

I love the Neutrogena Natural range, I have the face cleanser/makeup remover as well and I have bought that about three times now, it's really good. This moisturiser is quite nice, at first it feels very thick but it dries nicely and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturised. I don't use it every day only about three times a week. I have combination skin, mostly oily or normal.

on 2/29/2016 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I washed my face with a gentle cleanser before applying this product. It felt good after the first use. Tingled a little after the second. Burned on the third. This lotion is spicy... And not a lot of moisturizing occurred. It actually dried out the oily parts of my face, but overly so. I experienced flaking and cracking around my nose and on my forehead. It also caused me to break out. I would not recommend this product to those with sensitive or dry skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This moisturiser gave me an intense itchy rash right after I applied it. No thanks

on 10/21/2015 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product is very average for me. It did a very basic job of moisturizing, but far less than other lotions could. I liked the consistency and the scent was fine to me, but it didn't seem as nourishing as I thought it would be. It just went on and prevented me from getting dry.

on 7/27/2015 2:18:00 AM

It's way too thick and feels like body lotion. However, it's not even that moisturizing as I have normal/combination skin and have been getting dry patches in the 8 or so weeks I've been using this. It's way too heavily scented.
At least it's pretty cheap?

on 7/19/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'll admit that its thickness made my skin feel hydrated/nourished, but only for a hot minute. This moisturizer left my skin red as a tomato. I've never reacted this way to a product besides Origins Night-a-Mins moisturizer. My skin was beyond irritated.

The fragrance was very off putting and I was disappointed with this product.

on 7/12/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

First, the pros..it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or shiny. It's pretty lightweight. I liked the texture. The packaging is pretty. It comes in a glass container that makes it look like some expensive moisturizer. Neutrogena Natural is aimed at the health conscious consumer who wants something good for the skin. This has less of the harmful ingredients in other moisturizers.

But I couldn't get past the candy smell. I find the scent a bit strong, but it goes away fairly quickly. I don't know why a product that tries to be so "green" and eco-friendly has to have an awful scent like this one has. The only reason I won't buy this again is because of the scent. If not for the scent, I would get it again.

on 7/5/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this at Target for $13.99
Cons:
Contains no SPF
Contains fragrance

My skin type is oily, acne prone.
This moisturizer has a nice creamy consistency that melts right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on the skin at all.
It has never irritated my skin or caused acne which is a huge plus for me. The scent reminds me of green apples. It doesn't seem to really linger on the skin too long but it's defiantly a strong apple smell that might irritate some noses. This hydrates my skin beautifully. I love applying this day and night. It works great under makeup to insure a hydrated, smooth surface.