Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer

3.1

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum

on 9/30/2016 6:16:00 PM

I used this for over a year. It was the first moisturizer I found that sat well under my makeup, not looking greasy. On the other hand, it didn't actually moisturize... like, at all. Any feeling of added moisture disappeared about 30 seconds after application. If you're wondering why I continued to use it for a year, so am I. I think I just underestimated the importance of a good moisturizer in my skin care routine, opting for something that wouldn't undermine my makeup and being satisfied as long that something had the word "moisturizer" in it. Needless to say, I've moved on to moisturizers that look good under makeup and actually keep my skin moisturized all day. My skin isn't amazing right now compared to a year ago (mostly oiliness and large pores) and I'm not saying it's this moisturizer's fault but I'm not not saying that either..

smells nice tho :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a lightweight but hydrating moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy to use that layers well with facial oil to wear overnight. Many mixed reviews on this product but part of the appeal for me in trying this is that it contains mostly natural or naturally sourced ingredients. This does not have sunscreen in it so it makes an ideal choice for nightly skin care routine however, it absorbs well and does not pill up when you layer other products over it including sunscreen should you wish to use it for a daytime moisturizer as well. I wasn't expecting great things when I picked this up, especially as my normally oily/combo skin has recently been experiencing some significant dry patches but I have to say I was blown away after the first use of this moisturizer! Maybe it was a fluke but after using my usual cleansing balm, followed by a creamy foaming cleanser on my Clarisonic I applied the moisturizer, then my facial oil and went to bed. The next morning my skin was plump, glowing and there was zero dryness. For me, this moisturizer lives up to the "nourishing" name in the right amount for my skin.

Packaging - squeeze tube (upside down - yay!) so you can get all of the product out without wasting a significant amount in the bottom like most pump style dispensers

Scent - mild fragrance, but fresh - similar to Aveeno, with that oat/honey scent

Texture - a cross between a lotion and a cream, lightweight, applies easily/smoothly, absorbs quickly, reminds me of Aveeno hand/body lotion

This product is not tested on animals.

This product moisturized well enough, but after a few days of use, I saw a few bumps crop up (which looked potentially like a return of peri-oral dermatitis) and immediately discontinued use. I also noticed a few small cystic acne spots on my chin.

I was baffled by how heavily scented this was. The smell (reminiscent of cherry Pixie Stix - strange for a product branded "Naturals") was overwhelming and did not fade quickly.

On a happy note, I later used this on my chronically dry hands, and it worked like a dream. I applied this to the backs of my hands a few random nights last week, and they look better now than they have in a long, long time. (Religious application of Aveeno, CeraVe, or Vanicream never helped nearly this much!)

I'd consider repurchasing for use on my hands, but will never let this touch my face again.

Horrible! Not only was it not moisturizing, but it was oily! That's the opposite of what I look for in a moisturizer. It also burned my skin when I put it on.

on 3/8/2016 5:07:00 AM

I love the Neutrogena Natural range, I have the face cleanser/makeup remover as well and I have bought that about three times now, it's really good. This moisturiser is quite nice, at first it feels very thick but it dries nicely and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturised. I don't use it every day only about three times a week. I have combination skin, mostly oily or normal.

on 2/29/2016 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I washed my face with a gentle cleanser before applying this product. It felt good after the first use. Tingled a little after the second. Burned on the third. This lotion is spicy... And not a lot of moisturizing occurred. It actually dried out the oily parts of my face, but overly so. I experienced flaking and cracking around my nose and on my forehead. It also caused me to break out. I would not recommend this product to those with sensitive or dry skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This moisturiser gave me an intense itchy rash right after I applied it. No thanks

on 10/21/2015 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product is very average for me. It did a very basic job of moisturizing, but far less than other lotions could. I liked the consistency and the scent was fine to me, but it didn't seem as nourishing as I thought it would be. It just went on and prevented me from getting dry.

on 7/27/2015 2:18:00 AM

It's way too thick and feels like body lotion. However, it's not even that moisturizing as I have normal/combination skin and have been getting dry patches in the 8 or so weeks I've been using this. It's way too heavily scented.
At least it's pretty cheap?

on 7/19/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'll admit that its thickness made my skin feel hydrated/nourished, but only for a hot minute. This moisturizer left my skin red as a tomato. I've never reacted this way to a product besides Origins Night-a-Mins moisturizer. My skin was beyond irritated.

The fragrance was very off putting and I was disappointed with this product.