MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/2/2017 10:47:00 AM

I've already bought my second tube! It is fantastic for everyday use! I am a teacher and I live in Athens. Lots of sun even in winter and humidity. This BB protects my face (SPF35), has a great coverage for a bb cream and lasts long. At work I may be a lot under the sun or running up and down the stairs and most bb creams have failed me. Not this one.
I am light plus and wear it with my Mac Studio Fix powder on top which helps the cream last longer and gives some more coverage. I spray my face with Avene thermal water after applying the powder and my skin looks great and natural.

on 8/6/2017 11:55:00 PM

I purchased this for an everyday use as a light coverage compared to a foundation.
I do not like it, even when the women at MAC put it on me in the store it didn't look good, it was patchy, and stuck to areas more than others and just didn't blend very well. But she promised that it would look good once I have cleansed and moisturized my face (as I came in after a whole day at work), so I bought it.
But she wasn't correct. I have tried this more than 20 times and each time after having it on for only a few hours it was coming off, super oily and unflattering on the skin, just like it was in the store.
I would not recommend this product to any one in the market for a healthy looking bb cream.

on 3/31/2016 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product has both many positives and negatives.
I've searched for a BB cream which suits my NW10 skin tone, therefore after thinking about it for a while I decided to purchase it in the shade Extra light and it looks great!
I'm a bit hesitant on using to be honest, I mean its $44 so I am pretty wary on how much I use as I don't want to waste it but it blends so well and feels nice throughout the day.
If you can find a BB cream from another brand that matches your skin tone I'd go with it but if you need the extreme shades it's something to keep in mind.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i read this was for oily and combination skin types only but this works well on my normal dry skin (winter skin). It goes on easily and feels lightweight. Lasts all day, diffuses redness, offers light coverage. MSBB. I wear the Light Plus. This fits the bill for a product I was unconsciously looking for. Great Spf. I really can't ask for more from a product. And it does not make my mature skin look older, does not settle in my lines or pores. Really a great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bb cream and have re-purchased it a few times already. It is very light coverage and I use it at work and after a night of drinking (or anytime my skin isnt great) :P I feel like it improves my skins appearance when I where it several days in a row since it is light and moisturizing. Or it is perfect on days where you dont feel like wearing a lot of makeup but want to improve you skin tone a tad to have that great skin, no makeup needed look :)

I bought this product while looking for a tinted moisturizer with spf in it.
Well,this one didn't fill my cup.Although it did suited my skin color perfectly,and felt really light,like I was make up free,it made my pores look huge!Also it made me shine a lot,not in a dewy way.I have dry skin and it made me look oily!It is such a pity because i spent 28 euros(about 32 dollars) for a product that dosent work for me.There are better and cheaper bb creams on the market than this.

I am 49, oily skin, large pores in t-zone, NW25. I decided to take a chance and change from my old standby MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus. I was looking for something to wear under my powder plus to cover my pores.

This product works very very well for making my pores less noticeable. I'm wearing this in Medium. It's a good match for my skin tone. I've been using Clarins sunless tanner on my face and Meduim matches my face now, and I'm certain it will with no tanner. The color is versatile in my opinion. It has a good 'range' of color.

I get a little oily during the day, nothing blotting papers won't fix. I'm not using the Powder Plus over this, I don't need to. It gives beautiful coverage, I use a wedge sponge.

I'm very pleased, and not being a huge fan of BB creams, this was a very welcomed surprise.

on 3/18/2014 1:36:00 AM

I loved this product when I first tried it, it made my skin look so fantastic that I bought one for my sister as well. However, after wearing it for only one week, I broke out with deep cyst like acne on my cheeks. I've broken out before, but never on my cheeks so this was very strange. I saw my sister a week later & her skin was terribly broken out as well. I was shocked to see how bad it was. We're both in out 30's now, and our skin hadn't looked that bad since we were teenagers. To make sure the bb cream was really the culprit, I waited for my skin to clear up & tried it again. After only two days, the acne flared up again. I rarely break out from anything, so I can't even imagine what this could do to someone with acne prone skin. If you're looking for a light, natural foundation, I recommend Make Up For Ever Face & Body. It provides a fresh radiant look without the clogged pores. I love MAC so it pains me to say this, but in my opinion this is a terrible product.

I'm not sure about this product right now. It may or may not be causing me to break out and clogging my skin.

I went to MAC, had my makeup removed, had Studio Moisture cream applied and the fast response eye cream. That evening I took off my makeup and had several pimples. The day after my skin was clogged (large sebaceous filaments I worked so hard to get rid of- skin was clear before MAC). So I'm giving this a chance to prove it wasn't the culprit of my acne and clogged pores. I hope not.

As for staying power this is nice and has a very light coverage. Even though it's light coverage it does cover a lot of redness in my cheeks and my large pores. I set this with Mineralize Skinfinish and I look amazing. I look like my skin is perfect and I'm wearing nothing which is exactly the look I'm going for. If I use a setting powder (MUFE HD), I get greasy looking by the end of the day. With a primer I looked matte all day but I'm not sure about using it alone. I'll have to try that out and see if that's what I need to do. I'll update this after a while to state whether or not I'm still using it.

on 9/5/2013 7:33:00 AM

I love this product but it's way too light. Make sure you buy it in a store and try it before you buy it. I initially was given light plus and I wear NC35. It made me look like a ghost! I'm getting ready to go try new colors because they've came out with a lot in the last year or so. It makes your makeup look flawless and has a nice texture.