MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/21/2017 2:29:00 AM

This is my first BB cream ever, well i have dry skin and didnt have high hopes for this product, but I almost love it! It's really soft and light for my skin, did a good job for fixing discolorations. I use flat top brush with two puff of mac fix plus spray, blends really well. Just i dont like the smell, sunscreen scent! I like wearing it daily when im going to work.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I find it kinda difficult to apply. I tried BB, brushes and fingers but it always goes on really patchy especially if you don't blend it out fast and it builds up really bad where my skin is dry. I avoid using it all over my face and mainly use it on blemishes.

i really wanted this to work for me but it makes my skin SO oily after a few hours wear. the coverage is as expected for a bb cream but for the price its a let down.

on 5/25/2016 11:40:00 PM

Nothing special about this product. Just okay. I am rely on mac shades but this one has not too much options. works well on me if i mix with moisturizer. if i wear it normal, 6hr become so oily as usual.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

More coverage than other Bb cream, and buildable. I wear Medium Plus (MAC NC30-35). Doesn't require powder,I only use powder if I want a matte finish. Blends into the skin easily, I use a foundation brush or a beautyblender.

on 2/22/2016 2:09:00 PM

I have this in medium. I don't like smell first. It is ok for every day use and if you have not probem with acne etc... If you are combination to oily like me, you must set powder and it will stay. I am sure that you can find better bb cream for this money.

I didn't really like this when I first tried it. But I recently decided to give it another try as I've been breaking out badly from the foundations I have. This BB cream doesn't seem to break me out which is great ! I really like my shade (extra light) however I think it photographs quite badly. The coverage is light, it blurs imperfections out a bit but won't cover them that well. For me the coverage is perfect for everyday use !. It's a little thick but it feels fairly lightweight. It wears quite well, it didn't seem to oxidise and the coverage didn't fade that much. I wouldn't recommend trying to build it too much as it can get quite cakey. Overall a pretty good product !!

on 12/7/2015 11:06:00 PM

This bb cream i have been getting for 3 years because it never fails. Its light and lasts long. Its a little greasy but that might just be my skin. The only thing to avoid is to just be very careful with powder! too much and it looks cakey easily. i wear barely any with it and somedays like light makeup weekend i don't were any powder with it. :) good bb cream wear it most days!

on 9/2/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have sensitive, combination skin (oily-dehydrated) and this works well for my skin type. I am a NC37/40 and I find that the colour of this beauty balm blends into my skin tone well. It glides easily and provides an excellent finish. I don't have much to conceal so I usually put this on right after my sunscreen to even out my skin tone. Due to my oily t-zone I do need to brush on some loose powder to help take away some shine. Another plus point with this product is that it did not oxidise too badly on my skin. I'll say I quite like this product (also, it lasts forever... I've been using my tube daily for the past 6 months at least and its only beginning to run out) so I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this BB. I have used several before this and for my oily skin, this is the only one I can use. I have texture issues from scarring, large pores and some wrinkles on my forever. I want these things to be smoothed and filled so my skin looks more natural and just smooth. I have to stay away from matte foundations because it tends to settle in my texture problems and accentuate them. This product does a beautiful job at making my skin look smooth, natural and lasts wonderfully on my oily skin. I do set my t zone with a powder, but it still looks great. This has exceptional coverage in my opinion for a bb. I think the tool you use makes all the difference. I use a real techniques expert face brush, but the Mac dual fiber foundation brush is great too. Love this so much, especially the mineral spf 35!