MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 4/16/2018 3:38:00 PM

On my 3rd tube of this stuff! Works well to wear as an alternative for foundation , wear in the summer / on holidays and if you want a bit of coverage. when I do try and layer it can look cakey. Best applied with a brush compared to a sponge. I’m shade medium which is slightly more tanned ( and orange) than I am probably have the wrong shade. Price wise i think it should be slightly cheaper than their foundation as it doesn’t give much coverage.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this bb cream! Have combination skin that has improved so much since I've been using this, doesn't dry out my dry patches but stops my face feeling oily as the day goes on.

on 1/21/2017 2:29:00 AM

This is my first BB cream ever, well i have dry skin and didnt have high hopes for this product, but I almost love it! It's really soft and light for my skin, did a good job for fixing discolorations. I use flat top brush with two puff of mac fix plus spray, blends really well. Just i dont like the smell, sunscreen scent! I like wearing it daily when im going to work.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I find it kinda difficult to apply. I tried BB, brushes and fingers but it always goes on really patchy especially if you don't blend it out fast and it builds up really bad where my skin is dry. I avoid using it all over my face and mainly use it on blemishes.

i really wanted this to work for me but it makes my skin SO oily after a few hours wear. the coverage is as expected for a bb cream but for the price its a let down.

on 5/25/2016 11:40:00 PM

Nothing special about this product. Just okay. I am rely on mac shades but this one has not too much options. works well on me if i mix with moisturizer. if i wear it normal, 6hr become so oily as usual.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

More coverage than other Bb cream, and buildable. I wear Medium Plus (MAC NC30-35). Doesn't require powder,I only use powder if I want a matte finish. Blends into the skin easily, I use a foundation brush or a beautyblender.

on 2/22/2016 2:09:00 PM

I have this in medium. I don't like smell first. It is ok for every day use and if you have not probem with acne etc... If you are combination to oily like me, you must set powder and it will stay. I am sure that you can find better bb cream for this money.

I didn't really like this when I first tried it. But I recently decided to give it another try as I've been breaking out badly from the foundations I have. This BB cream doesn't seem to break me out which is great ! I really like my shade (extra light) however I think it photographs quite badly. The coverage is light, it blurs imperfections out a bit but won't cover them that well. For me the coverage is perfect for everyday use !. It's a little thick but it feels fairly lightweight. It wears quite well, it didn't seem to oxidise and the coverage didn't fade that much. I wouldn't recommend trying to build it too much as it can get quite cakey. Overall a pretty good product !!

on 12/7/2015 11:06:00 PM

This bb cream i have been getting for 3 years because it never fails. Its light and lasts long. Its a little greasy but that might just be my skin. The only thing to avoid is to just be very careful with powder! too much and it looks cakey easily. i wear barely any with it and somedays like light makeup weekend i don't were any powder with it. :) good bb cream wear it most days!