MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this BB. I have used several before this and for my oily skin, this is the only one I can use. I have texture issues from scarring, large pores and some wrinkles on my forever. I want these things to be smoothed and filled so my skin looks more natural and just smooth. I have to stay away from matte foundations because it tends to settle in my texture problems and accentuate them. This product does a beautiful job at making my skin look smooth, natural and lasts wonderfully on my oily skin. I do set my t zone with a powder, but it still looks great. This has exceptional coverage in my opinion for a bb. I think the tool you use makes all the difference. I use a real techniques expert face brush, but the Mac dual fiber foundation brush is great too. Love this so much, especially the mineral spf 35!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is what it is: a dream cream. Occasionally I have an oily T zone so when I put this on my face it evens it out. I prefer to apply it with my fingers just because BB creams are better put on that way, in my opinion; you get all the product. It's buildable coverage, so it is good for those who have a nice complexion and prefer something light and flattering. I did not think to use this as a primer but it works very well so. I actually like to mix a little of my MAC Matchmaster foundation and application is beautiful and effortless. I recommend for all skin types

I actually don't use this as a BB cream but rather an eyeshadow primer! I probably wouldn't use this as a BB cream as I got it from my sister who is at least 4 shades lighter than me. I couldn't live without this stuff as an eyeshadow primer. I've tried UD primer potion, collection 1000, and nothing has been able to keep my makeup on my (extremely) oily lids like this baby has. A little goes a long way with this too! I've had this for at least two years and I'm only now running out. One lippie off because as a BB cream it sucks, but as an eyeshadow primer it's fantastic!

on 5/18/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very natural coverage... Works great for everyday makeup last good amount of hours... I apply it with a stippling brush or a beauty blender and looks great both ways and I set it with some studio fix powder and fix + and I like that it's in a squeeze tube

on 9/5/2013 7:33:00 AM

I love this product but it's way too light. Make sure you buy it in a store and try it before you buy it. I initially was given light plus and I wear NC35. It made me look like a ghost! I'm getting ready to go try new colors because they've came out with a lot in the last year or so. It makes your makeup look flawless and has a nice texture.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the way this product looks on my skin. I can use it alone or as a primer and its really beautiful. Unfortunately, it breaks me out. Which sucks because no one else seems to have this issue. I am also really oily and feel like by the end of the day my skin is super slick if I use this product without my foundation. Bummer because I really do like the way this looks in my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Do not use this if you have enlarged pores!!! After reading such good reviews I had hoped for a little more than this product delivers. The texture is nice when applying, but immediately it just sits in my pores. I thought it would even out my complexion and act like a 'primer' therefore hiding enlarged pores!!! It is called "prep and prime" after all.

on 10/27/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just bought this duty free from Japan - scared as the makeup artist couldn't speak english and I asked him for a primer for my new lightful powder foundation... nevertheless
Absolutely brilliant. Is thick and I was skeptical regards to keeping my makeup sliding but it looks great. Still need to blot, but not as much as my skin is super oily. Skin looks great - glowing, radiant and picture perfect. Definitely will buy again. Only cons - price but everything was expensive in Japan