MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/21/2017 2:29:00 AM

This is my first BB cream ever, well i have dry skin and didnt have high hopes for this product, but I almost love it! It's really soft and light for my skin, did a good job for fixing discolorations. I use flat top brush with two puff of mac fix plus spray, blends really well. Just i dont like the smell, sunscreen scent! I like wearing it daily when im going to work.

on 5/25/2016 11:40:00 PM

Nothing special about this product. Just okay. I am rely on mac shades but this one has not too much options. works well on me if i mix with moisturizer. if i wear it normal, 6hr become so oily as usual.

on 3/31/2016 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product has both many positives and negatives.
I've searched for a BB cream which suits my NW10 skin tone, therefore after thinking about it for a while I decided to purchase it in the shade Extra light and it looks great!
I'm a bit hesitant on using to be honest, I mean its $44 so I am pretty wary on how much I use as I don't want to waste it but it blends so well and feels nice throughout the day.
If you can find a BB cream from another brand that matches your skin tone I'd go with it but if you need the extreme shades it's something to keep in mind.

on 2/5/2016 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tried this a few times but it whitewashed my complexion. I'm very fair and I used the fair shade but once it was on my face for whatever reason it made me look sooo pasty. And the next shade up was not a good match for me either. It's also a pretty thick consistancy for a BB cream. I expect much more from a high end makeup line. Not worth the money.

on 2/2/2016 3:57:00 AM

I was using this over a year. I liked the color match (extra light) and the fact that it contains spf made me want to continue using it. But somehow I found it a bit thick and "powdery" upon the application and there was something I disliked about the consistency of this product, despite being a bb cream it always looked like full coverage foundation on me. I finished up the tube last week and decided it is time to say goodbye to this product. Maybe I will repurchase it again one day but I believe there are better options available on the market.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i read this was for oily and combination skin types only but this works well on my normal dry skin (winter skin). It goes on easily and feels lightweight. Lasts all day, diffuses redness, offers light coverage. MSBB. I wear the Light Plus. This fits the bill for a product I was unconsciously looking for. Great Spf. I really can't ask for more from a product. And it does not make my mature skin look older, does not settle in my lines or pores. Really a great product.

on 10/16/2015 3:47:00 PM

NO. Just NO! It smells like heavy sunscreen, its texture is heavy and sticky and feels heavy on my skin. You also need to blot it every hour. Not good Mac. no no! I feel sorry for the money I spent on it. It's so bad, I won't even give it away to any of my friends.

on 3/28/2015 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I wanted to like this as i have just recently "discovered" MAC". However while the coverage is what I would expect from a BB cream and the color, light was fine, it felt sticky. The nice salesperson gave me a sample to try at home. I used it for the second time today and even a few hours later, I just didn't like the way it felt. My skin is on the dryer side and somewhat sensitive. A plus is I did not have a bad reaction.

on 8/8/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So from one oily gal to others, this is a no no product for us. It evaporates within an hour and it removes powder, bronzer, blush, or whatever on top. What you are left with is a grease pan. So disgusting! Having said that, I was really disappointed and do not recommend this. MAC, what just happened here?

on 5/20/2014 7:03:00 PM

I think this is a really nice BB cream. It gives pretty good coverage and looks natural. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy, either. Lasts a while, too. I think it has buildable coverage so you can really conceal trouble spots while leaving other spots with a thinner layer.