MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have nothing bad to say about this BB. Most of the time BB creams have been too dark, greasy or light coverage for me. I think I generally like something with light to medium coverage but something that looks like skin. This is literally the first BB cream I like. My skintype is dry on winter and a somewhat more combination on the summer. And the lightest shade is perfect for me. Another complexion makeup I like is the Bobbi Brown skin foundation and Bobbi Brown stick foundation, but those are more expensive than this one. I also like MAC face and body but I find that one a bit too sticky to feel and sometimes too sheer. This one blurs more than face and body. I really love this and I will repurchase.

on 9/9/2016 9:29:00 PM

Foundations just don't wow me anymore. They take too much time to apply, rarely ever look natural in sunlight and I finally realized my skin is good enough without all the cover. This BB cream goes on like a dream, evens my skin while still looking like skin and looks great all day. I love that I don't look heavily made up any longer. Pretty darn happy with this.

on 5/11/2016 9:34:00 AM

I use this as my go to holiday sun cream and foundation! it stays put during the hot days while giving my skin protection of spf 35, of an evening I apply again as my foundation, its handy to take on board the flight as it is less than 100ml and does two jobs in one product! I have normal to "thirsty" skin and I don't suffer any dry patches with this product, I apply with a foundation brush and it definitely evens out my skin tone, winner!

on 2/22/2016 2:09:00 PM

I have this in medium. I don't like smell first. It is ok for every day use and if you have not probem with acne etc... If you are combination to oily like me, you must set powder and it will stay. I am sure that you can find better bb cream for this money.

Never been a fan of BB creams, nothing ever impressed me but I got a sample of this one and it works beautifully on my skin. I do have to moisturize a little more before applying it cause it is a little more matte than I expected, but the end result is even, natural, skin but better coverage. Great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is what it is: a dream cream. Occasionally I have an oily T zone so when I put this on my face it evens it out. I prefer to apply it with my fingers just because BB creams are better put on that way, in my opinion; you get all the product. It's buildable coverage, so it is good for those who have a nice complexion and prefer something light and flattering. I did not think to use this as a primer but it works very well so. I actually like to mix a little of my MAC Matchmaster foundation and application is beautiful and effortless. I recommend for all skin types

Not bad! I use this product in extra light and it is nearly perfect for my skin. Blends well with a light amount of moisture. I do layer a moisturizer underneath this product for my normal to dry skin type. If this product was slightly more liquidy and had less yellow tones and more pink tones to it I would be hopelessly in love with it. Would I buy it again? Likely, its the nicest I've found for my skin so far, although I've found something else I plan to try once this bottle is empty. My twin sister uses a product made by Tarte called Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer with a 20 SPF in Fair Agent 00 for porcelain/fair skin with pink undertones. I used some when I stayed at her house and I was impressed by its tone, moisture deposit and liquidness!!

I was interested in BB creams because so many vloggers recommend it. Given i love my MAC studio fix concealer and foundation, I figured I would love the BB cream as well! This is true! The BB cream works well in two ways. I throw it on my face on the days I do not want to wear much makeup, given it is very light coverage. Alone, it looks like I am not wearing any makeup while still leaving my skin flawless and dewy. On the days I am wearing my usual makeup this is great bec it works as a primer. I find that my foundation and concealer stay on ALL day...they do not move. Its thick and dries quickly so I recommend you blend quickly. Also, a little goes a long way dont pack it on ESPECIALLY if you are planning on putting foundation over it. <3

on 10/21/2013 6:56:00 PM

I bought this stuff over the weekend and have worn it only a couple of times and I LOVED it! For once my makeup stayed on the whole day! I wore it with MAC pro long ware NW20 and MAC skin natural finish and was told numerous times over the day my makeup looked really nice.. And I never once had to worry about touch ups... I love that you can ware it on it's own on daggy days or under foundation to keep it on... You do need to apply it quickly because it starts to thicken while you speed it but who cares as long as it works right! It's so expensive in Australia but worth it I would buy it again for sure!

I love this! No, I don't think it's awesome enough to wear on it's own (too little bit if coverage, and way too light for me) But I use this as a base...then use Studio Fix Powder right on top if it. And that's my HG face routine! The bb cream adheres to the powder so well, it stays on for hours!! This is the perfect 'primer' for me because since its a bb cream, I haven't broken out! In love!