MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

2.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/3/2016 9:34:00 AM

The SPF on this is a great addition (I bought it for use overseas), but there is something in this formulation which makes my skin on my nose dry and peel if I use it every day :( Coverage is more than I expected from a BB cream, it applies pretty well and the finish is not too matte or flat (though can get a little cakey on dry areas and over enlarged pores). I will use this up (it's lasted for ages!) but I definitely won't repurchase.

on 3/18/2014 2:30:00 AM

Normal

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I don't use much much anymore because i find it too heavy. This made my skin break out terribly. I haven't used it in 6 days and my skin is still suffering for the few days I used it. But when I did you it i really like the coverage it gave.

on 3/29/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Good coverage, matches my skin tone well but, it makes my face look so dry!

this is my first bb cream and it is everything i had hoped. it provides spf protection and has the perfect amount of coverage. even though my skin is generally spot free, i tend to be a little ruddy across my cheeks and nose. this provides enough coverage to even my skin out, and also acts as a great base for other makeup. i use this with tarte blissful cheek stain and my skin looks super healthy and fresh.

on 1/4/2013 11:40:00 AM

I have been using Mac bb cream for a few weeks and love it! I have oily break out prone skin and was very worried about trying a new product. This is great; no break outs and I like that it does not look like a mask, but still build-able if I need more coverage. It also keeps my skin from looking too oily. I am very fair, with blue eyes, some redness- but the lightest color was too light for me, so I'm wearing number 2 out of 3, called "light"

on 12/2/2012 1:42:00 AM

I tried the MAC BB Cream in hopes of finding a shade that better matched/complimented my skin than the MISSHA I've been using for over a year. This was my first MAC purchase, so I don't know what my regular MAC shade would be. The consultant chose Light Plus for me, and indeed this is a better color for me than a mix of MISSHA 21 & 23.

Although I am happy with the color, this doesn't provide the coverage I've been accustomed to with the thicker MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream. Also, I've been having little whiteheads all over with this product. I'm thinking of exchanging it for a non BB foundation. Even with a generous application of powder on top, I'm just not getting the even/polished look I prefer.