MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

2.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/3/2016 9:34:00 AM

The SPF on this is a great addition (I bought it for use overseas), but there is something in this formulation which makes my skin on my nose dry and peel if I use it every day :( Coverage is more than I expected from a BB cream, it applies pretty well and the finish is not too matte or flat (though can get a little cakey on dry areas and over enlarged pores). I will use this up (it's lasted for ages!) but I definitely won't repurchase.

on 3/18/2014 2:30:00 AM

Normal

this is my first bb cream and it is everything i had hoped. it provides spf protection and has the perfect amount of coverage. even though my skin is generally spot free, i tend to be a little ruddy across my cheeks and nose. this provides enough coverage to even my skin out, and also acts as a great base for other makeup. i use this with tarte blissful cheek stain and my skin looks super healthy and fresh.

on 1/28/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Extra-Light is too dark for NW10's.. it also turns a funky peach shade after a few minutes.

What the hell, MAC?!