MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have nothing bad to say about this BB. Most of the time BB creams have been too dark, greasy or light coverage for me. I think I generally like something with light to medium coverage but something that looks like skin. This is literally the first BB cream I like. My skintype is dry on winter and a somewhat more combination on the summer. And the lightest shade is perfect for me. Another complexion makeup I like is the Bobbi Brown skin foundation and Bobbi Brown stick foundation, but those are more expensive than this one. I also like MAC face and body but I find that one a bit too sticky to feel and sometimes too sheer. This one blurs more than face and body. I really love this and I will repurchase.

on 1/21/2017 2:29:00 AM

This is my first BB cream ever, well i have dry skin and didnt have high hopes for this product, but I almost love it! It's really soft and light for my skin, did a good job for fixing discolorations. I use flat top brush with two puff of mac fix plus spray, blends really well. Just i dont like the smell, sunscreen scent! I like wearing it daily when im going to work.

on 9/9/2016 9:29:00 PM

Foundations just don't wow me anymore. They take too much time to apply, rarely ever look natural in sunlight and I finally realized my skin is good enough without all the cover. This BB cream goes on like a dream, evens my skin while still looking like skin and looks great all day. I love that I don't look heavily made up any longer. Pretty darn happy with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I find it kinda difficult to apply. I tried BB, brushes and fingers but it always goes on really patchy especially if you don't blend it out fast and it builds up really bad where my skin is dry. I avoid using it all over my face and mainly use it on blemishes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does a great job covering blemishes without looking cakey. It doesn't give me a breakouts of I forgotten to wash my face at night. All I do I put this on in the morning with my studio fix compact powder and I'm good to go. I swear by this product & I can't leave without it. Pls don't discontinued this

This is my go to! I find it has a fair amount of coverage for a BB cream, which is great for my skin. It is light but build able. I do get oily in my T zone as the day goes on so if you're looking at a long makeup day it would probably need a touch up after 8 hours. I always set my BB cream with my MAC Studio Fix powder to keep my face looking matte and that usually works for me! The price is a little high but that is to be expected with MAC and honestly if I find something that works for me I don't mind paying a little extra for a good product. I don't use this every single day (maybe 3-5 days a week) and so it does last me almost a full year which is great!

I'm giving this 4/5 lippies because although I personally enjoy this product and have repurchased it, I do not find it *amazing* and would be open to considering other products especially at a more affordable price. I do, however, recommend this to anyone looking for a nice BB cream or if you are curious about this say go for it!

i really wanted this to work for me but it makes my skin SO oily after a few hours wear. the coverage is as expected for a bb cream but for the price its a let down.

on 5/25/2016 11:40:00 PM

Nothing special about this product. Just okay. I am rely on mac shades but this one has not too much options. works well on me if i mix with moisturizer. if i wear it normal, 6hr become so oily as usual.

on 5/11/2016 9:34:00 AM

I use this as my go to holiday sun cream and foundation! it stays put during the hot days while giving my skin protection of spf 35, of an evening I apply again as my foundation, its handy to take on board the flight as it is less than 100ml and does two jobs in one product! I have normal to "thirsty" skin and I don't suffer any dry patches with this product, I apply with a foundation brush and it definitely evens out my skin tone, winner!

on 3/31/2016 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product has both many positives and negatives.
I've searched for a BB cream which suits my NW10 skin tone, therefore after thinking about it for a while I decided to purchase it in the shade Extra light and it looks great!
I'm a bit hesitant on using to be honest, I mean its $44 so I am pretty wary on how much I use as I don't want to waste it but it blends so well and feels nice throughout the day.
If you can find a BB cream from another brand that matches your skin tone I'd go with it but if you need the extreme shades it's something to keep in mind.