MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 3/31/2016 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product has both many positives and negatives.
I've searched for a BB cream which suits my NW10 skin tone, therefore after thinking about it for a while I decided to purchase it in the shade Extra light and it looks great!
I'm a bit hesitant on using to be honest, I mean its $44 so I am pretty wary on how much I use as I don't want to waste it but it blends so well and feels nice throughout the day.
If you can find a BB cream from another brand that matches your skin tone I'd go with it but if you need the extreme shades it's something to keep in mind.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

More coverage than other Bb cream, and buildable. I wear Medium Plus (MAC NC30-35). Doesn't require powder,I only use powder if I want a matte finish. Blends into the skin easily, I use a foundation brush or a beautyblender.

I didn't really like this when I first tried it. But I recently decided to give it another try as I've been breaking out badly from the foundations I have. This BB cream doesn't seem to break me out which is great ! I really like my shade (extra light) however I think it photographs quite badly. The coverage is light, it blurs imperfections out a bit but won't cover them that well. For me the coverage is perfect for everyday use !. It's a little thick but it feels fairly lightweight. It wears quite well, it didn't seem to oxidise and the coverage didn't fade that much. I wouldn't recommend trying to build it too much as it can get quite cakey. Overall a pretty good product !!

on 12/7/2015 11:06:00 PM

This bb cream i have been getting for 3 years because it never fails. Its light and lasts long. Its a little greasy but that might just be my skin. The only thing to avoid is to just be very careful with powder! too much and it looks cakey easily. i wear barely any with it and somedays like light makeup weekend i don't were any powder with it. :) good bb cream wear it most days!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am a loyal MAC costumer and this product didn't disappoint. At first glance the price may be off putting, but it is well worth it. It lasts for ages, a little goes a long way. Being Irish, I have very pale porcelain skin. I use the lightest shade in the range and it looks very natural, not too dark or light. You can it wear alone or as a primer. It looks great either way. It blends very nicely and I apply it with the mac 187 brush. My skin is quite sensitive and I never break out in red patches or anything after using. Also the SPF 35 is a great bonus. This BB cream doesn't highlight dry patches or imperfections. Overall I'm a very satisfied customer.

I actually don't use this as a BB cream but rather an eyeshadow primer! I probably wouldn't use this as a BB cream as I got it from my sister who is at least 4 shades lighter than me. I couldn't live without this stuff as an eyeshadow primer. I've tried UD primer potion, collection 1000, and nothing has been able to keep my makeup on my (extremely) oily lids like this baby has. A little goes a long way with this too! I've had this for at least two years and I'm only now running out. One lippie off because as a BB cream it sucks, but as an eyeshadow primer it's fantastic!

on 7/22/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

overall:
nice bb cream, it has a nice coverage for a bb cream and it applies very smooth and easily. If you have dry patches it doesn't cling to them much but you can see them. If you have oily skin it won't keep you matt firstly because it has a dewy finish (wich isn't bad if it doesn't get shiny) and after a while you can get a little bit shiny but not much, i just blotted and everything was ok. It lasts quite long.

skin type:
If you have normal skin (not dry and not oily) this bb cream is perfect for you! i've got combination to oily skin and it works well for me as well. i wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. before the application you have to exfoliate well (only if your skin needs it) if you don't it doesn't apply nicely and it slightly emphasizes dead skin cells.

ingredients:
It has really great ingredients! 28 recommendable ingredients and only 1 not recommended ingredient (silica, but its only bad if you breath this in).

on the market:
it is pricey but i think its worth it if you're searching for a good bb cream with nice coverage. its available in a lot of shades.

on 5/20/2014 7:03:00 PM

I think this is a really nice BB cream. It gives pretty good coverage and looks natural. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy, either. Lasts a while, too. I think it has buildable coverage so you can really conceal trouble spots while leaving other spots with a thinner layer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this product after deciding my MAC Pro-longwear foundation was just a little too heavy for what I was looking for. I used this product for weeks before finally deciding against it. At first, I loved it! I felt it had the perfect coverage that was just right for my skin. After a few weeks I began noticing it settling into my lines (laugh lines). I also felt it never really settled onto my skin. It moved around a lot, I couldn't wipe my face with the slightest pressure without leaving an obvious mark on my face. I found that it also broke out my acne-prone skin, which isn't really that hard to do, but I didn't need/want this contributing to the problem. I feel that if your skin was more dry, and not as acne prone, you may love this BB cream, but for me, it was a bust.

on 7/29/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!!!! It makes your skin feel amaze and super flawless! With lots of shades to choose from!!! Works best with mineralise skin finish! Last all day! Would recommend!