Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina

Signorina

3.8

on 1/13/2017 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Too sweet and strong for me. I loved it at first but I got tired of it so quickly and just don't want to wear it at all now. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume! I've been using it for four years. I dislike overly floral and sweet perfumes and this definitely isn't one of them! It has a subtle sweet and floral smell with a touch of freshness. I will definitely continue purchasing this perfume.

I hate vanilla and sickly sweet smell but this perfume totall changed my mind. I love this scent and what so good about it, this is a random buy

This is my favorite perfume ever after Narciso Rodriguez For Her. I was shopping at Lord & Taylor when the lady gave me a sample of this perfume. As soon as I smelled it, I knew it was one of those things that I had to have at all costs! Luckily for me my best friend got me this for my birthday. Very alluring. Lasts quite a lot too on my skin. 😊

on 5/3/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pleasant smelling perfume. I don't think anyone would dislike the scent since it's very mild. Once it dries on me it smells like powdery roses. Very light and not overwhelming at all. 99% of perfumes I don't like when I smell them because they're heavy or smell like baby powder or old ladies. It really does make me think of something a classy young lady would wear. The downside is it really doesn't last long. You have to keep reapplying it. That's the reason I wouldn't but it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS THE ULTRA-FEMININE PERFUME IN A GROWN-UP GIRLY WAY. One of my most favourite scents indeed! If you love sweet, floral scents that remind you of spring or garden blasts, you will LOVE this one!

It’s very pleasing, very charming and GREAT LASTING POWER so wear sparingly to avoid any headaches. It made me feel feminine and elegant in a modern way which attracts compliments on how good it smells on me. I must have a good chemistry with Signorina. It draws compliments for miles around from both men & women. The most memorable one would be from a male doctor whom purposely waited for me in order to ask what perfume i used. He said it smells very feminine and he loves such smell on a woman. Am guessing that he's getting it for his girlfriend soon. Lucky girl!

I just love it. It's not overwhelming and is suitable for both office and leisure time. The bottle is classy and sophisticated; looks really good on my perfume cabinet.

on 4/14/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is too heavy and intense for me. Within two minutes I had a headache. It almost smells like a men's fragrance.

on 2/16/2014 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ordered this unsniffed based on reviews (elsewhere) which emphasized its creamy pannacotta note. It's a spicy floral with barely there fruit (red currant, I suppose); discernible pink pepper, which lends to fragrances, not a peppery accord, but rather a rose-like floracy; an aroma of brewed, unsweetened tea; ginger snaps cookies (a spiciness which is unaccounted for in the notes as they are listed); a bit of peony; jasmine; and patchouli. Pannacotta would have added for me a welcome roundness / creaminess to the fragrance; however, there is no note of "pannacotta" in this fragrance which I am able to discern.

(3/21/14) ETA: I am finally detecting the note of pannacotta. It's an aroma, TMN, which is similiar in scent to the sweetened ricotta cheese filling in some of the Italian pastries I've had the pleasure to taste. This, along with the rosy pink pepper & spicy gingersnaps aroma, is quite lovely actually,

on 12/6/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this perfume so much! My bf got it for my for my birthday last year, one of the best perfumes ever! Its so floral and unique with a hint of fruitiness going on. Makes me feel so pretty and sexy. I would recommend this to ladies looking for that amazing scent.

on 10/29/2013 7:09:00 PM

If you are a lover of fruity gourmands, can appreciate the charms of sweet feminine perfumes and are searching for something a tad different, or, if you are Italian, or love pannacotta, an Italian desert, Signorina should be on your to try list.

Signorina is an elegant floral fruity gourmand with an unusual note, pannacotta.
The notes include an enticing mix of blackcurrant, pink pepper, jasmine with peony and rose, followed by pannacotta, musk and patchouli. Charming, alluring and fresh, demure not snooty, refined yet flirty, Signorina was developed by female perfumers Sophie Labbé and Juliette Karagueuzoglou. Very undermarketed, having I think no advertising, at least in Canada, and making an appearance in Sephora and The Bay, Signorina quickly became available on line through my discounter, I purchased mine for under forty dollars. Although I like my Miss Dior Cherie, Signorina seems more refined and elegant, a bit different, and I get compliments all the time by both men and women alike. I love the bottle, its a bit reminiscent of Miss Dior (Cherie), but with a beigey pink ribbed fabric ribbon and a rose gold round cap, (another favourite colour of mine in metal). The juice matches the ribbon. I have always loved this vintage pink ballet slipper colour and am glad to see its made a comeback.
I have just read today that a “more sophisticated, luxurious interpretation” of Signorina, a flanker to be called Signorina Eleganza, this time a floriental chypre, will be coming out sometime in the future - not sure when though. - The notes are rather different this time: grapefruit, pear, osmanthus, almond, patchouli and white leather.

For the thrifty of us, original Signorina can be found on line for a song.
Judging by its anonymity,at least in North America and on Makeupalley because of lack of marketing - Ferragamo is better known in Europe for his high end glamourous Italian shoes for the stars (that come in a variety of widths) - grab it - before it gets discontinued here!

Popular Fragrances