100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I have natural turquoise eyes...very "contact-lensy" in color. This quad looks A-MAZING on my eyes. I apply the pink from brow to lash line. I put the brown all over my upper lid and also line the lower lash line with it as eyeliner. I take the turquoise and apply it very thinly but intensely in the center of my upper lash line, right above my pupil. I put a pop of it on the lower lash but not heavy. I love the effect. The pop of turquoise is stunning. Love this.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This trio caught my eye the most. It has a soft, shimmery teal, a darker matte brown and a matte pale pink. The colors are beautiful together. I especially like the teal. I use the included applicator, which is surprisingly good quality, with the pointy tip and use the teal as an eyeliner. It shows up more blue than green teal but still brings out the green in my brown eyes. I think this teal would be great for any eye color. It's very pretty with the pale pink on the lids. I also use the brown as a smudged eye liner. It's a great color that is very versatile. The pale pink barely shows up on my light skin and can be used as a highlighter under the brow bone. All the colors amazingly lasted all day, with the teal staying most vivid, over concealer and BB cream without an eye primer. I'm very pleased with this palette and unlike the older palettes, these are flat on top so they are stackable. Recommended.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35