NARS Artist Palette - American Dream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

1 review

I was very excited to get this from Saks. I already own Bellissima and Bali, so I was a little bummed that I would be doubling up on those rather than getting six all-new shades- well, the Bellissima I in this palette is different than the one in the duo- the base is less gray and the shimmer is more sparkly- the shadow now has a gold tone, which I actually like, but it is also less pigmented, which I don't.

Tzarine and Galapagos are absolutely gorgeous- both are on the sheer side at first but totally buildable, which I like. Bali is a great brow shade as well as a liner and crease color. Silk Road for me is just kinda enh, but warmer shades kinda wash me out, so I can imagine that warm-toned girls would like it for a wash. This palette seems surprisingly versatile considering all the glitter and shimmer, and I plan to use it for traveling.

The packaging is of course the same seductive black rubber that we all love so much until it gets gunky, which it always does. Overall I'm giving this palette a thumbs up, but when the shadows run out, I probably wouldn't buy it again (even if it were available, which it is sure not to be).