Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like another reviewer mentioned, you need to give the Perricone products some time. I use this and the AG Eyelid Serum. It sounds silly, but just a few days ago I was applying the eyelid serum (I use I on my lids AND my undereye area) and I realized that the skin under my eyes has truly changed - for the better.

But this review is for the Vitamin C Ester 15 and it too has evened my skintone considerably. I have huge areas of melasma and this has really made a significant difference in he appearance of my skin, it is so even toned and firmer. I am super oily, so the drying out aspect is a bonus for me (and it will dry out your skin).

I decided to splurge on this and the eyelid serum to see if my two main problem areas could be helped. I am as surprised as can be that the answer was yes, they can! Will save my pennies to repurchase this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a highly concentrated Vitamin C product that has had a tremendous brightening effect on my skin and also done a nice job lightening freckles and sun spots. Despite the fact that it contains a palm oil to stabilize the Vitamin C product, it does not go on oily, which is important to me as I have very oily skin to start with. It tends to go on dry, so I would recommend applying to skin that has been cleansed and allowed to air dry and allowed to sit and "rest" for 10-20 minutes after washing and toning. Apply the product in small sections, rubbing the product into your skin in circular motions. I would recommend this to anyone with aging, dull skin.