Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.2

on 10/20/2013 2:30:00 AM

one of the worst product ever tried. i am not sure of its whiting effects because it broke me out the next day (big pimples). all i can say is that it has good packaging (tube ones)

on 4/22/2013 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this vitamin c serum. I've only tried a few other vitamin c serums but I always felt that they oxidize before you're able to use them all up. This product has a thick dry texture and smells like citrus. I really like this product. The only cons are the price and that when you first open the little tubes a lot of the product is orange.

on 3/26/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

So far so good!!!! I've been getting a lot of compliments on my skin since starting this product!

on 1/12/2013 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using Vitamin C products of some sort or another for at least 8 years, if not longer. I used to use Skinceuticals and then IsClinicals Vitamin C serum. Both are excellent in themselves, but this one is on another level altogether. It not only helps with brightening and evening out skin tone like the others did, and it does it better too, it has a visible firming effect. Do not expect this to moisturise-you will need an additional product for that. I also use Cold Plasma, but am thinking that this works so well that I may give the Cold Plasma a break. It is absorbed very rapidly. My only gripe with the packaging is that I'm sure a little is left behind in the tube each time, and every bit counts with such an expensive product. Since this is supposed to be a stable form of Vitamin C, I don't know why it can't be in one tube instead of 4. He also states that he uses 'environmentally friendly' sources of palm oil, but I am still wondering if orangutan habitats have been destroyed to create this product-he needs to spell it out a bit better. I just wish it was half the price!

on 10/28/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I rarely give 5 lippies anymore but this one deserves it.
Since I am used to AHA so I don't feel any stinging from this product, as with products of this sort, it does dry out the skin. I usually waited 20-30 minutes before I pressed a heavier moisturizer on my dry skin, except for the T-zone.
I am a side sleeper so the pillow gets some of its beauty benefits.
It comes in a package of 4 tubes, and before I finished the first tube, I do noticed a significant brightening and the sun spots looks somewhat lighter. It recommends using one tube every 2 weeks but I find it's good for more than 3 weeks.
After using products of this sort, they tend to have a ceiling effect, so I planned to finish 1 tube and take a break for about a week before starting to the 2nd one.
Yes, I will re-purchase.

UPDATE: I am updating this a year later, today is Nov 8, 2013. I have been using this product for a little over a year, I am on my 9th tube. I have stopped going for laser at my Derm. since last Christmas. My melisma has lighten significantly. As long as Perricone keep this formula, I will keep buying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product. This is not a moisturizer. It is a treatment. How I use it is I cleanse with the Hypoallergenic cleanser. Then, I use the Intensive Pore Minimizer as a toner. When my skin is slightly damp, I like to apply this product because it spreads better. Then, I either apply a treatment on top or a moisturizer from Perricone's line.

What I like about it is that the product is white. My first squirt from the tube had a tinge of yellow to it, showing that the Vitamin C was probably oxidizing (or whatever it is called when it breaks down). My acne scars are greatly reduced, and the age spots or sun spots or whatever that are there -- they are lighter on my skin becuase I have light to medium skin are a little bit reduced. This product is great for tone, and combined with the Pore products, really helps with tightness on my skin as it is getting a little slack.

So far, I think this is my favorite product because of my skin tone. I have tried a lot of products that help with acne over the years, and many of them are expensive/high end. The ones that work better are clinical types of products or medical aesthetics lines, but there have been issues with each line. Jan Marini's products do clear up acne, but my skin gets dry after awhile, and I hate the new packaging where product is wasted. Her prices are too high as well for the oz. you get. Cosmedix has a couple of decent products, but I don't like the overall line as a system because some of the products are not good (in my humble opinion). Kate Somerville has some great products, but I probably just didn't have the overall right products picked for my skin because the acne scars did clear up, my skin was hydrated and refreshed looking and tighter, but I had persistent acne that wouldn't quite clear up. That tells me something isn't exactly right about what I'm using. So, I haven't ruled that line out, but I decided to try something different with Perricone.

I think that this product is a stand out for me. I'm hoping that it will help with the slackness/lack of tone I'm starting to see with my skin these days.