Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

1 review

on 7/29/2012 10:47:00 AM

I had been searching for a vitamin c product that my temperamental skin could tolerate. I had tried others, only to break out in red rashes or pimples. The Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15 contains ester c. I learned that there is a difference between vitamin C and vitamin C Ester. Vitamin c ester is fat soluble, non irritating and does not cause inflammation that other forms of vitamin c potentially could. There is information about this on the perricone site and you can google "vitamin c ester" to read up on it. Having super sensitive skin, that reacts negatively to many products, I figured this was worth a try. I'm happy to report success! The Vitamin C Ester 15 is so smartly packaged (4 tubes per box) and application is so easy. I used the "dot" method and applied moisturizer over it. After a month of consistant nighttime use I noticed my skins texture was improved (less bumpy), redness was gone and I had an overall brightness (less dull). I also noticed that my daily morning skin care products seemed to absorb into my skin better. One box lasted me two months.