Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.3

I give 3 lip stick to this product.It is a love and hate relationship..I do not know why but I have been using this ptds more than 2years and it make my skin feel smooth and fade acne scar but sometime it cause my skin to have break out.After completing 1 tube,i will let my skin rest before starting off a new tube again.I realize if I do it continueously,i will have redness and small bumps.It is a great treatment for people who want smoother and brighter skin but beware it might not be compatible for all so do a patch test first.I am not sure whether i will continue to purchase this products,price tag
sgd 198.

on 4/22/2013 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this vitamin c serum. I've only tried a few other vitamin c serums but I always felt that they oxidize before you're able to use them all up. This product has a thick dry texture and smells like citrus. I really like this product. The only cons are the price and that when you first open the little tubes a lot of the product is orange.

on 1/12/2013 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using Vitamin C products of some sort or another for at least 8 years, if not longer. I used to use Skinceuticals and then IsClinicals Vitamin C serum. Both are excellent in themselves, but this one is on another level altogether. It not only helps with brightening and evening out skin tone like the others did, and it does it better too, it has a visible firming effect. Do not expect this to moisturise-you will need an additional product for that. I also use Cold Plasma, but am thinking that this works so well that I may give the Cold Plasma a break. It is absorbed very rapidly. My only gripe with the packaging is that I'm sure a little is left behind in the tube each time, and every bit counts with such an expensive product. Since this is supposed to be a stable form of Vitamin C, I don't know why it can't be in one tube instead of 4. He also states that he uses 'environmentally friendly' sources of palm oil, but I am still wondering if orangutan habitats have been destroyed to create this product-he needs to spell it out a bit better. I just wish it was half the price!