Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

3.5

on 11/16/2017 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have sensitive acne prone dry/combo skin with hyperpigmentation and leftover reddish acne marks. This did brighten my skin very slightly after two wks use but the texture was hard to spread and dried my skin out terribly so I will be returning this to Sephora. I also got a breakout on my chin. If you’re oily skin this would be a great vitamin c option other skin types especially sensitive or dry use caution. I prefer the Dr. Gross collagen vitamin C serum and algenist genius C serum over this. They spread easier and also have other beneficial ingredients along the vitamin c and haven’t broken me out or dried me out. If they Re-formulated the texture of this product which didn’t cause so much dryness I’d Re consider purchasing.

on 1/12/2013 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using Vitamin C products of some sort or another for at least 8 years, if not longer. I used to use Skinceuticals and then IsClinicals Vitamin C serum. Both are excellent in themselves, but this one is on another level altogether. It not only helps with brightening and evening out skin tone like the others did, and it does it better too, it has a visible firming effect. Do not expect this to moisturise-you will need an additional product for that. I also use Cold Plasma, but am thinking that this works so well that I may give the Cold Plasma a break. It is absorbed very rapidly. My only gripe with the packaging is that I'm sure a little is left behind in the tube each time, and every bit counts with such an expensive product. Since this is supposed to be a stable form of Vitamin C, I don't know why it can't be in one tube instead of 4. He also states that he uses 'environmentally friendly' sources of palm oil, but I am still wondering if orangutan habitats have been destroyed to create this product-he needs to spell it out a bit better. I just wish it was half the price!