Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like another reviewer mentioned, you need to give the Perricone products some time. I use this and the AG Eyelid Serum. It sounds silly, but just a few days ago I was applying the eyelid serum (I use I on my lids AND my undereye area) and I realized that the skin under my eyes has truly changed - for the better.

But this review is for the Vitamin C Ester 15 and it too has evened my skintone considerably. I have huge areas of melasma and this has really made a significant difference in he appearance of my skin, it is so even toned and firmer. I am super oily, so the drying out aspect is a bonus for me (and it will dry out your skin).

I decided to splurge on this and the eyelid serum to see if my two main problem areas could be helped. I am as surprised as can be that the answer was yes, they can! Will save my pennies to repurchase this.

on 10/20/2013 2:30:00 AM

one of the worst product ever tried. i am not sure of its whiting effects because it broke me out the next day (big pimples). all i can say is that it has good packaging (tube ones)

on 6/20/2013 9:46:00 AM

As others have mentioned, this is a dry serum with a dry finish. It exacerbated the dryness in my skin, causing flakes around my mouth. I wish it had worked for me because it has a great concentration of C and a really nice texture. If you have combo/oily skin, it's worth a try. Dry skin be careful! Even though I moisturize liberally, I couldn't make it work for me.

on 7/29/2012 10:47:00 AM

I had been searching for a vitamin c product that my temperamental skin could tolerate. I had tried others, only to break out in red rashes or pimples. The Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15 contains ester c. I learned that there is a difference between vitamin C and vitamin C Ester. Vitamin c ester is fat soluble, non irritating and does not cause inflammation that other forms of vitamin c potentially could. There is information about this on the perricone site and you can google "vitamin c ester" to read up on it. Having super sensitive skin, that reacts negatively to many products, I figured this was worth a try. I'm happy to report success! The Vitamin C Ester 15 is so smartly packaged (4 tubes per box) and application is so easy. I used the "dot" method and applied moisturizer over it. After a month of consistant nighttime use I noticed my skins texture was improved (less bumpy), redness was gone and I had an overall brightness (less dull). I also noticed that my daily morning skin care products seemed to absorb into my skin better. One box lasted me two months.