Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

1 review

on 1/12/2013 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using Vitamin C products of some sort or another for at least 8 years, if not longer. I used to use Skinceuticals and then IsClinicals Vitamin C serum. Both are excellent in themselves, but this one is on another level altogether. It not only helps with brightening and evening out skin tone like the others did, and it does it better too, it has a visible firming effect. Do not expect this to moisturise-you will need an additional product for that. I also use Cold Plasma, but am thinking that this works so well that I may give the Cold Plasma a break. It is absorbed very rapidly. My only gripe with the packaging is that I'm sure a little is left behind in the tube each time, and every bit counts with such an expensive product. Since this is supposed to be a stable form of Vitamin C, I don't know why it can't be in one tube instead of 4. He also states that he uses 'environmentally friendly' sources of palm oil, but I am still wondering if orangutan habitats have been destroyed to create this product-he needs to spell it out a bit better. I just wish it was half the price!