Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.7

on 10/20/2013 2:30:00 AM

one of the worst product ever tried. i am not sure of its whiting effects because it broke me out the next day (big pimples). all i can say is that it has good packaging (tube ones)

on 7/29/2012 10:47:00 AM

I had been searching for a vitamin c product that my temperamental skin could tolerate. I had tried others, only to break out in red rashes or pimples. The Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15 contains ester c. I learned that there is a difference between vitamin C and vitamin C Ester. Vitamin c ester is fat soluble, non irritating and does not cause inflammation that other forms of vitamin c potentially could. There is information about this on the perricone site and you can google "vitamin c ester" to read up on it. Having super sensitive skin, that reacts negatively to many products, I figured this was worth a try. I'm happy to report success! The Vitamin C Ester 15 is so smartly packaged (4 tubes per box) and application is so easy. I used the "dot" method and applied moisturizer over it. After a month of consistant nighttime use I noticed my skins texture was improved (less bumpy), redness was gone and I had an overall brightness (less dull). I also noticed that my daily morning skin care products seemed to absorb into my skin better. One box lasted me two months.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a highly concentrated Vitamin C product that has had a tremendous brightening effect on my skin and also done a nice job lightening freckles and sun spots. Despite the fact that it contains a palm oil to stabilize the Vitamin C product, it does not go on oily, which is important to me as I have very oily skin to start with. It tends to go on dry, so I would recommend applying to skin that has been cleansed and allowed to air dry and allowed to sit and "rest" for 10-20 minutes after washing and toning. Apply the product in small sections, rubbing the product into your skin in circular motions. I would recommend this to anyone with aging, dull skin.