100 Percent Pure Cocoa glow

3.7

Not tested on animals

I am the hugest fan of 100% Pure and their ingredients. Though they have great ingrredients in all of their products, some don't work as well. Thankfully, this isn't one! I love this bronzer for my medium-light skin tone (NC-30). I use it specifically for contouring, as it's about 2 shades darker than my Too Faced Milk Chocolate that I also an a huge fan of. The application of this product glides smoothly across my skin, blends wonderfully, and gives me the perfect chiseled to perfection look I am currently going for. This is a great summer shade of bronze, but I will be looking into buying a lighter shade for the colder months!

Got this on sale so price was fine for me. I agree with the other reviewer, this is difficult to blend properly, and very dark. I can only use this in the summer when I'm a little darker. Also the bronzer came unglued from the case within a few days... For reference I'm NC25 in Mac and Fairly Light in BE. Would not repurchase they are better bronzers out there...

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This bronzer has a shimmer to it that's just a tad bit too much for me to handle. I wish they would come out with a matte bronzer. Other than that, I found the color to work really well with my summer darker tanned than usual skin. Its a very pretty bronzer to contour with, but the shimmer and price will keep me from repurchasing.

Update:
Warning...It's very brown, and if I don't apply it just right there would be patches of brown on my cheeks instead of a natural looking contour. How you brush it on and blend it is tricky. If someone ground up a cinnamon stick and added cocoa powder, that's how I would describe this product. It even sort of smells like it too.

Ingredients: cocoa powder, cocoa butter, pigmented extracts of: cacao, apricot, peach, pomegranate, blackberry, raspberry, coffee, papaya, tomato, black tea, acai, lavender powder and rosehip seed oil, avocado oil, vit E, vit C, and mica