Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromjedizm

7 months ago

I love Clinique mascaras because their brushes are so nice and separates my eye lashes one by one, never flaking. Super plus point to being very easy to wash off. I simply wash my face and stay under water for 30 seconds and the mascara washes off itself, i never have to roughly clean - so never lose a lash! I love this product and finishing my 4th one!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

Aug/31/2018

This is my holy grail mascara! Loved it right from the start. There are lots of negative reviews though, and after reading through them I feel like this mascara only works if you already have long lashes. I do, and it separates and adds volume to mine and never goes clumpy! If you have short lashes, I would avoid it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

Jul/10/2018

I'm on my second tube of this mascara. It's a light, thin, slightly liquid-y formula, and it does a great job separating my lashes. Any smudges clean up easily. Doesn't have a strong smell, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0
fromFlahh

Mar/01/2017

Bad mascara. Exactly the same as others have said - the mascara is all clumped and gloopy on the wand so it goes on unevenly and makes it look as if I have thick spider legs instead of lashes. It doesn't lengthen or separate at all. Overall, a very unflattering look.I was trying to save money by not getting my usual nice Estee Lauder one, but guess what's going in the bin? What a waste …Read more

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

frommk0566

Dec/15/2016

Cons
Expensive
Dries out too quickly
Pros
Gives the ultimate false lash effect

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

Aug/17/2016

This is my HG mascara. I get comments on my lashes every time I use this. It doesn't flake or smudge & both lengthens & thickens. The up front cost may seem pricey but it lasts 3 times longer than the drug store alternatives so cheaper in the long run. Be warned, it us a very wet mascara which I personally prefer, but if you like a dry mascara you won't like this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/22/2016

I am in the minority here but, I think this mascara is a good one. My lashes are pretty long but, they need definition and thickness. This mascara adds definition, curl and thickness. I find it to be very similar to the original HIgh Impact but, this one has a round tip that allows you to get in the corners of your eyes. I do not find it to be very lengthening. So if you are needing lengthening …Read more

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

Feb/29/2016

This mascara was terrible from the start. It was gloopy on the brush, so I had to wipe it off before applying. Once you wipe it off, the dramatic look is gone. What a waste of money, only used it twice before tossing.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

Feb/13/2016

Really dislike this product, I don't like the formula, the wand nor the packaging. I'm Specially annoyed as on 2 occasions it has ruined my makeup by smudging and I was in a hurry. There are much much better drugstore options.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

2.0

Jan/11/2016

This mascara was not worth the cost. It was clumpy and sticky and made my lashes look spiky. It dried out in the tube pretty quickly. It was also very difficult to remove. I would not purchase it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over