Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

2.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product shouldn't be compared to a tinted moisturizer its texture is comparatively thick. I've had a tube of this since October 2012, a mere 8 months ago and I still have a lot of product left. I use this sparingly because of its rich texture, however if I find myself using upwards, close to the size of a dime, its way to much and the color build up will cause me to appear unnatural. For the price, the texture and longevity of its use it justifies the $48, I'm just not a fan of the color. The base of color seem to 'sag' my appearance, I'm guessing there's a lot of gray pigments in the make up of the cream. Not dissatisfied with the product, just not loyal. I do LOVE Jane Iredale, I'll just stick with her powders for the time being.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Okay, I absolutely hate writing this review because I am a HUGE fan of everything the PurePressed powder has done for my face... But I had to face the truth that this BB cream was literally the only thing I added to my skin and makeup routine in the last 2 weeks during which my face has been breaking out like a volcano. I don't remember the last time my face went through such a COMPLETE meltdown. Since getting on the skincare regimen I have been on for the last 2 years, I haven't had much more than the occasional bump here and there concentrated around the time of month. But since trying out the BB cream, my face has been erupting like it's on an agenda to completely drive me insane. Unfortunately, the blame simply has to be placed on this product because literally everything else has remained the same. Perhaps it is going through a purging phase... I don't ever hear this being a sideeffect of BB cream though (or, makeup in general honestly). So, this is going back to the store and I am going to try tame my poor face down. This is what I get for trying something new out!

Also, if your face is in anyway what you'd consider "very oily," steer VERY clear. This product goes on very dewy, which is great for someone with normal skin because it looks natural, but for us oilier gals, it pretty much spells disaster within an hour.