Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.3

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this BB cream. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than several other BB or CC creams I've tried.

Pros: I have sensitive skin that is easily irritated, but this doesn't break me out in a rash or make my face itchy or tight. If you have sensitive, reactive skin, give this a try. BB 3 is as close as I've found to a perfect match for my fair skin. I don't typically wear full makeup, so this is heavy coverage for me. It covers spots well and gives me a nice even skin tone. I get the most natural looking application when I blend with a brush. For me, it works nicely as an under-the-eye concealer as well.

Cons: It makes my laugh lines look more pronounced, but that's not a huge deal-breaker for me.

I tend to like slightly lighter coverage. So far, I like the finish of Nars tinted moisturizer (Finland) better, but the color match is a little better with the Jane Iredale BB cream.

Amazing. I'm nearly 30 and this makes me look 16 again. Lol but seriously this stuff is worth the price because it is so concentrated. I bet it would take me at least 6 months of daily use to get through the whole bottle. Absolutely full coverage, smoothing, hydrating, but not greasy. Impressive wear time for a BB cream. I even use it as a concealer for minor imperfections and under the eyes. For reference, I have stubborn combination skin that can be oily or dry depending on the climate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hard to match the right color, I have bb1 which is super pink and bb5 which is really yellow,I'm hoping mixing will help neutralize it. I guess I didn't pay attention when I originally bought it because it's full of -cones which break me out.

I am NC20 to NC25 with strong yellow undertone s nd the shade BB5 was the perfect match for me.
- It has good coverage (medium to high).
- I have oily skin and even though it lasts on my skin, it starts after a few hours to look very greasy.
- It's non comedogenic and I have to say that it didn't cause me any break outs.
- A little bit goes a looooong way with this product.
I think people with dry and sensitive skin would like this product. If you have oily skin try her foundation powders.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The coverage is amazing for this product. I'm sensitive to a lot of products, but not this one. I find by itself if can get a bit cake-y, so I set it with a powder. I have rosacea, so coverage is very important. Buying this from professional makeup stores makes it so the price doesn't effect me as much as others, but the regular price is high. One bottle lasts me over a year, though!! I find that balances everything out. My staple foundation.

Terrible. Broke me out so badly! The colour range is also limited... Chucking it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wanted a break from products laden with parabens and decided to give JI BB cream a whirl since I'd had a good experience with their liquid minerals in the past but I wanted something with a fairly high SPF to use while vacationing on Martha's Vineyard. It's easy to travel with and along with the primer goes on nicely. My problem was the color range. I'm usually the second lightest foundation in most lines but the BB3 was pasty on me and the BB5 was way too yellow--like Dijon mustard yellow. I'd definitely repurchase if they added more skin-like colors to the line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Settles in pores big time. Nothing like other BB creams, more like heavy foundation. The only way I could use this is if I mixed it with moisturizer & made a TM out of it, but that defeats the purpose of the spf. The sample BB5 was an ok match for my nc20 skin tone, though a bit too yellow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I can't help feeling duped. This product feels a lot like a repackaged Dream Tint. It goes on with that same draggy feeling then morphs into that greasy mess that I experienced with Dream Tint.

So I got the BB7 in this and although a tad yellow it was pretty close to my NC 25-30 LLL skintone right now. I did only need a little and I had to work it into my complexion as everyone else noted. I tried it over JI's new primer and that helped with the application. I didn't experience any breakouts but I did have some itchiness. I just did not love how this made my aging complexion look: kind of drab, highlighted pores, did not de-emphasize wrinkles, and did not conceal a darn thing. I still needed a concealer and it seemed to emphasize some age spots on my face. For this price I should look better, right?

If this is what a BB cream does, I think I'll stick to a good foundation. For my money the L'Oreal foundation at the drugstore still does a bang-up job for around 14 bucks comparatively.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered a sample of this and used a beautyblender sponge to apply. I was very impressed with the coverage and how smoothly it looked on my skin. The PROBLEM presented itself two days later when my face started to break out and I noticed it was really clogging my pores. I suggest getting a sample first because I would have never thought this would happen with a Jane Iredale product. My skin didn't like this at all! I do have skin allergies but this is suppose to be paraben free. Can't figure this one out at all! UPDATE: The reason my skin does not like this is because it is loaded with citric acid just like It Cosmetics CC+ cream. Wish I could find products like these without Citric Acid. Really love the coverage and staying power.