Jane Iredale Glow Time Full-Coverage Mineral BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other

1.5

Not tested on animals

This broke my face out sooooo badly. I never have had issues with acne but I developed cystic acne all along my jawline. I started using prescription acne medicine to help but then one day realized my acne started when I switched to this product. As soon as I stopped using this product, the new zits stopped coming up. I will NEVER use this brand again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was too thick and made me look like I had on a mask. Maybe it is because I usually stick to tinted moisturizers but it was too much and by the end of the day was a shiny mess.