Jane Iredale Glow Time Full-Coverage Mineral BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 56 & Over

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have caucasian skin that i suppose is olive with a warm undertone. In the winter I still look darker even though I am pale. Impossible to find shade that works for me. Why are Caucasian skin darker foundations damn orangey or damn chalky ? Becca Olive foundation while great coverage is so so chalky on Olive skin at least mine. Tooo light in color. I have been usng shade 9 BB cream for years and will never change. I have dry skin so the moisturizing cream texture makes application supereasy. No streaking and with primer Glow time stays presentable for eight hours. I have really dark circles and some discoloration and Glowtime covers them with a concealer under eyes after application. The shade itself is unique It looks darker in tube for some but on my face its perfect even in winter. No discoloration from neck I absolutely love this foundation it feels moisturizing on my skin and does not separate nor show pores. I do not need setting powder but I have started to use some just under eye area and around nose for winter paleness. Please if your skin tone sounds like mine dont let the shade itself make you run. The undertone leaves no orange and no gray its not warm its not red its kind of neutral but leaves a nice warm tone to skin. The overall effect is totally natural and not a matte finish. The finish is kind of dewy which is awesome.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have only been using the bb cream3 for a short period, but am very impressed so far. It covers my rosacea redness extremely well, and I like that it serves as concealer, sunscreen and supplements my moisturizer. It takes a few minutes to settle into my skin, but is virtually invisible. The price is comparable for similar quality products, and, since you use so little per application I do not anticipate having to purchase more than once or twice per year. I noticed that some reviewers had issues with breakouts and/or difficulty removing the product effectively. I cleanse with a Clarisonic oscillating brush, and it cleans my face (I am 60+ and on the dry side) gently and thoroughly.