Jane Iredale Glow Time Full-Coverage Mineral BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 36-43

Not tested on animals

I don't know, I love this stuff and at the same time I hate it. I am so torn, but for the price I think I need to move on and find something that I adore.

I love:
- That its a mineral foundation. Everyone who knows anything about skin (primarily my facialist) tells me I need to use good mineral foudation.
- Its FULL coverage. The name "BB Cream" is deceiving. This is a full on foundation that does great at covering my redness and skin imperfections.
- SPF is always a good thing
- Easy to apply and blend. The saleswoman told me to apply with my fingers, which I prefer.
- Packaging is cute and product is easy to dispense

I don't love:
- Biggest con is that I find I get shiny by mid morning. i blot and blot and blot, but by afternoon all the foundation is gone. I bought several different primers (including the Jane Iredale primer) and nothing keeps the product on! That's pretty much my only beef with the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Really like this with a fine dusting of the loose powder on top. I have red cheeks and little red blood vessels under my eyes. I am 41, and am always balancing that knife edge of under eye concealment and too much under eye concealment. (if you are over 40, you know ) I find this to be one of those product lines that eases those woes. I am porcelain with ruddiness. ( NW European) Darkest auburn/brunette and green eyes Skin is dry and flaky around nose not oily, and the rest is normal. I use an OIL moisturizer. Usually a single oil not a blend mixed with other ingredients. OR Ecco Bella has an herbal oil in a round jar that is also a good moisture backdrop. I put this on with my fingers one section at a time. I find that the BB3 is great with the light beige powder on top. (tap and swirl the powder brush so as to not look cakey) This lasts all day long. In winter I am BB1 and Ivory powder. I have to say that if you have any patchiness the BB1 is going to cling to it more than the BB3. I just make sure to use the washcloth in the shower and use the moisture first, and it is not a problem. I have been using this for a month now, and have had no issues with my skin. I use mychelle creamy pumpkin cleanser, and it comes off with ease. I can not wear foundations with alcohol, because of the sensitive sides of nose. This does not end up causing any sensitivity. It is also CRUELTY FREE! I am going back for more of this and the loose powder. I have heard good things about their circle delete. I am #2.