Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.4

Not tested on animals

Love! It is everything I want to cover up my comodones, and more! It is thick but it does not bother me, a light florally smell...and no need to feel like it is bothering your skin because, it is very gentle and healthy as it contains vitamins and minerals.

This product is so excellent. I love the feeling of BB creams in general but a lot of them are too close to being the same as a tinted moisturizer, however this product was a pleasant surprise. It applies so easily with your fingers, perfectly blended in seconds. I've found with BB creams such as the products from Maybelline and Rimmel they often apply quite patchy. This product is full coverage but is by no means the same as a full coverage foundation, it doesn't apply heavily and is barely felt on the skin. I find that after a few minutes it sinks properly into the skin and features like freckles are still visible so it leaves a very natural finish. The finish is dewy as suggested by the name of the product but doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the face, and lasts all day. With most other BB creams I've noticed that if i touch my face at all throughout the day the product is gone by the end. This product minimizes pores, is water resistant, is completely vegan, and cruelty free. This is on the pricier side however I haven't found a BB cream up to the same standard at the drugstore, so I'm perfectly willing to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The coverage is amazing for this product. I'm sensitive to a lot of products, but not this one. I find by itself if can get a bit cake-y, so I set it with a powder. I have rosacea, so coverage is very important. Buying this from professional makeup stores makes it so the price doesn't effect me as much as others, but the regular price is high. One bottle lasts me over a year, though!! I find that balances everything out. My staple foundation.

Good coverage but too expensive.

A beautician recommended i use a makeup that suited my skin type (i have acne and oily skin) and suggested this product. I was originally using a liquid foundation from Maybelline which didn't really seem to help my skin at all and was probably making it worse tbh. So i bought this BB cream along with the powder…at first i didn't like it because it didn't give me the full coverage I wanted and it made my skin seem even more oily and gross. But i just started to use a bit more BB cream in the areas that needed it the most as well as using the powder. i apply it using a foundation brush and sometimes have to reapply more powder during the day because of my oily skin. The only downside to it is that it doesn't fully control shine and it gradually wears off during the day…but that's because of my acne prone skin and might not be for everyone. Overall i think it's a nice cream that is ok to use on my sensitive skin, especially because it's non-comedogenic and it also suits my skin tone and has SPF 25 in it. I would recommend this product if you have sensitive or acne prone skin and want to cover it up without worrying about any harsh ingredients that will irritate your skin.

Jane Iredale make up isn't cheap, for me at least. But quality makes it worth it, and it lasts a long time (has been 5 months, at least, at still more to go). BB Cream covers my acne scars and redness with very little product and effort. My skin loves it, hasn't made me break. It is thick enough to cover yet I don't feel caked on. I love it, and rarely go a day without it, even though I don't put it everywhere. Has made my face look oily a couple of times, and they don't have many shades. So I had to find the right lightness but because the tone was off, I always apply pressed powder over.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Although I was very unimpressed with the BB creams I have seen from other lines, this is really something special. Glow Time provides an airbrushed look of flawless skin. nothing I have tried has come close to this makeup. Best of all, if you don't have time to go through your whole makeup routine, Glow Time provides a quick and safe (SPF 25) natural beauty look that we all love to have 24/7. When I have time to pull out all the stops and do full makeup it provides all of the glamour of a professional makeup application. This is achieved by using Smooth Affair primer, Glow Time and finish with the color corresponding pressed powder. If you are not sure what shade of Glow Time to use just call the J. I. 800 number and one of their consultants will match you up. Finally, in an effort to streamline your makeup routine and save money, this little tube of gold actually doubles as a full coverage natural looking concealer.