New York Color Big Bold Volume by the Lash Mascara

2.3

I have no idea why its rated so low. It is a very decent mascara which does what it promises. It has rubber wand which i normally dont like but this one works for me. It gives my lashes volume and lenght and its very black. It takes two or three coatings to achieve desirable result but its almost with all mascaras.

It can get messy when i apply it in a rush but ussually its not messy and it does not smudge that much.
I have it around a year ( i know, i know it ddhould be tossed every 3months ) and it has not dried.
I dont remember the price i think it was cheap around 6$.
And also, my eyes have never got irritated when i wash it off.

Not a fan. With one layer it moved everywhere got on every thing and made my lashed so spidery i didnt wanna go to school. Too liquidy and takes years to dry.

I'm shocked that this has such a low rating. It gave my lashes volume and length. It gives u that bigger eyes look with no clumps.By no means is it my HG mascara but it's a good drugstore mascara.It out performs it's price cause it's so cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Tbh it was so thick and clumpy. It made my eyelashes look terrible and was a little uncomfortable actually. It did make them longer but wasn't worth it for me ;~; and i tore out many eyelashes trying to get this stuff off.

I liked this mascara, except for the fact that it flakes by the end of the day. The brush performs true to its name and leaves lashes nicely separated, and with a bit more volume and length. The black is also a true black, not a grey colour like some other mascaras out there. Your lashes will also stay separated if you decide to apply a couple coats. It also washes off easily with water, which probably means that it isn't waterproof though (I can't make that claim with much assurance though, since I didn't test its waterproof capabilities independently). I didn't see any smudging occur on my oily eyelids. The packaging could be sleeker, though it will be easy to find this in your purse (due to its bright yellow colour and its bulky nature).

This is a good separating, lengthening, and volumizing mascara - I would not repurchase this though since it's not waterproof, doesn't hold a curl, and flakes.

I like this mascara I don't love it but i like it! You have to wipe off the brush on a bit of toilet paper then barely touch your lashes, wait for them to dry, the JUST WIGGLE IT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR LASHES, then repeat if needed. I'm going to try more mascaras from them but I wont buy it again.
Pros:
TONS OF LENGTH
Pretty black
nice packaging
Cons:
Spider lashes (if done wrong)
not quite black-black
can get clumpy
takes a bit to dry.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible spider lashes. It made them super long but they looked super scary. Very disappointed:(

The formula is incredibly clumpy and it gives the worst case of spider lashes I have ever had. It also dries very crispy. It does do some volumizing which is great but the overall effect and look is so far from anything one would describe as beauty it is a moot point.