Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh this stuff is so mediocre, I'm just glad it was cheap. I'll share my thoughts with a haiku.

This shizz smells SO good
But hair is not soft enough
So what's the point, bro?

It's just eh. My hair feels kinda nice right out of the shower. It's nice in that I can detangle it in the shower with a comb, but I can do that with most conditioners... So, I dry my hair, and it'll feel kinda (emphasis on the kinda) soft for a day, then it gets dry n tangle-y again and my split ends start acting up and I feel sad.

By the way, my hair (I only condition midsection to ends of my hair) is kinda picky, it's thick and long and needs some extra hydration, but most conditioners have done a better job than this.

Yeah, it smells nice, but the scent doesn't even last.

TL;DR: Meh.

Product does nothing special to my hair except weighs it down

on 7/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have straight, BABY FINE hair for reference

I spotted this conditioner with a free full size SET ME UP hairspray with it for cheap at BigLots. I remember the commercials and how nice the commercial was and was like ehh why not. I usually ALWAYS read reviews on my phone while purchasing any makeup/beauty but didn't have it with me at the time so bought this not knowing anything about it...

Glad I did!! This conditioner works like your avg conditioner but it makes up for that with me because it smells so SO good and the smell lasts in my hair all day long!! Like it's insane how good it smells especially when my hair is warm from my neck wearing it down, I get whiffs of it throughout the day. It's like a tropical/mango/honey/vanilla smell mixture and its very well blended so it's not like you can pick up on any one of those scents.

The way I use conditioner is kinda weird compared to how it's normally used. Since my hair is fine and gets weighed down easily, I always wet my hair first in the shower, gently squeeze as much water as I can out, and then coat the strands underneath my earlobe level all the way to the ends with this conditioner. I let it sit for like a minute or two and then grab my shampoo and cleanse my scalp areas, but not the bottom. It's kinda like having combination skin and only putting creams on dry areas and astringents on oily areas. I've found this to be best with my hair type to get really healthy hair. I always use a natural/organic shampoo that has a super neutral smell but cleans really well. I havent had much luck with organic conditioners ever which is why I use regular drugstore ones like this one. Since it doesn't touch my scalp (which is oily,naturally), I don't fret over it absorbing in my skin or whatever. I rinse everything at once, lazily attempting to keep the ends moisturized and the scalp very fresh and clean and it works terrifically!

I would totally buy this IF I happen to catch a good deal like I did on the bonus size that I have now. I paid the price of the conditioner but got a free hairspray, which made it worth it for me. I like my hair smelling good and since perfumes/sprays have alcohol in them, they dry my hair out so I like having this yummy smelling conditioner on hand.

Packaging kind of sucks when you're towards the end of the product. It becomes difficult to squeeze, especially with wet hands in the shower!! The bottom is so much bigger than the spout so storing it upside down doesn't work well.

I have been using herbal essence shampoos and conditioners for quite a few years now and occasionally I switch up the scent I chose this one because simply because I liked the way it smelled. I have very thick and curly hair and need a good conditioner to make my hair look good in the end. I was low on just conditioner so I purchased the conditioner only, I loved it from the smell to how smooth it makes my hair look. two thumbs up honey!