Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 4/4/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this and the hello hydration conditioner..the shampoo is alright, but the conditioner is really good.

I'm currently using it as my co-wash and my hair loves it <3

the packaging however sucks
because i have to use my teeth to try to squeeze conditioner out..
I HAVE the JUMBO bottle =(

on 3/19/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The shampoo and conditioner have done wonders to my hair! I have thin, dry damaged hair and have used numerous products but this one has really made a difference. My hair is instantly smooth and silky and my hair doesn't tangle throughout the day! Usually my hair will get really tangled and do this nest thing where it is just a huge tangled and knotted mess, but with this product my hair has not tangled at all!! Love love love it!
Recommend for people with dry damaged hair it actually works!

on 10/7/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very super nauturally curly dry hair (that I straighten almost daily and dye 1x a month) and this shampoo and conditioner combo has been amazing!!

*My hair never feels dried out,just soft and managable.
*Drying my hair is nice and not a lot of frizz is a huge plus.
*The scent is great! Not too strong or light.
*My hair straightens easily and even on days I forget to use my heat protection spray my hair looks good!!

After using this combo for the last month and going to get my hair trimmed my hairdresser complimented on how I hardly had ZERO damage and not a lot of split ends! So yep this stuff is a keeper!!!!!

Popular Hair Products