Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/20/2014 9:50:00 PM

Not one to usually buy hair products from anywhere except the salon and for good reason.. This is truly awful. Elastic/dry feeling hair. Get what you pay for I guess..

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

I have only used this duo a few times, but I really love it. The only negative thing I have to say is: the bottom half of my hair is a bleached, fried & highlighted frizzball and the top half (my roots + about 2 inches) i've let grow out natural so i'm really dealing with 2 textures, this shamp/cond made my dry ends feel GREAT. Frizz was tamed, and I could run my fingers through it after blow drying and flat ironing. the downside was that it may be a little too heavy for my hair that is not destroyed from color treating. If you have damaged hair I would absolutely recommend this. Or even if you don't, just avoid getting conditioner near your roots and the rest of your hair will feel seriously so soft. I did vote on the downside for packaging quality only because at WalMart I had no choice but to buy the big bottles and I hate that the conditioner is positioned to stand upside down unlike the shampoo and it just irritates me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've used Herbal Essences for a long time. I didn't have a favourite one, I just loved all the scents of them. But then I saw the commercial for this one and I had to try it! My hair goes down to mid back, so it breaks quite a bit. I bought this and used it and I absolutely loooooove it! I loved it so much I bought three more sets! It smells amazing and it makes my hair light, soft, bouncy, shiny and beautiful! I would recommend to any lady. Oh, and I have minimal breakage.

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I have fine texured hair, but a medium amount of it and this shampoo helps to cleanse my hair without feeling dried out or not clean. Then I apply the conditioner from my ear down and a litle bit on the top of my hair and let it sit for about 3 mnuted and then rinse with cold water. My hair comes out soft, shiny, and feeling very healthy. Not to mention the smell is divine!