Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.5

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used the conditioner in this range (it's called Bee Strong in the UK) so can't vouch for the shampoo, but I thought the conditioner was lovely. It conditioned my hair nicely, left it feeling soft and smelling amazing and unlike other herbal essences conditioners I've tried, this was quite thick so I didn't have to use loads to feel like I'd properly conditioned my hair. Meaning it lasted a long time too! The only downside I can think of was that the flip-top lid on mine broke off, so I had to be careful when storing it to ensure none of the product dripped out of the bottle when it wasn't in use.

I can't remember how much I paid for this, but given it's usually on offer somewhere (Boots and Superdrug in the UK spring to mind) you'd probably easily pick this up for under 3.00 a bottle. It's worth a try just for the scent (reminded me very much of Love Heart sweets!).

on 6/20/2014 9:50:00 PM

Not one to usually buy hair products from anywhere except the salon and for good reason.. This is truly awful. Elastic/dry feeling hair. Get what you pay for I guess..

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

on 6/7/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A shame as I bought this on special it promised 10x stronger hair in one wash. The shampoo dries my hair then the conditioner that is so thick I really gotta squeeze to get it out feels silky in until you wash it out. No I have used joico k pack if you have the money that's what I prefer. HOWEVER I found SUNSILK to leave my hair nice and silky so I will be sticking to that.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works fine. No better or worse than any other shampoo/conditioner combo. This product is so hyped up that I just had to try it, even though I'm someone who buys salon hair care. The smell is horrid, not like honey at all - just like a sickly sweet, cheap deodorant. The conditioner did an OK job at de-tangling, but nevertheless just one look at the ingredients makes me doubt that this will legitimately strengthen my hair. Not for me.

I have and an oily scalp while my ends are not reallly dry but more on the drier side. I thought this would help prevent split ends since it is supposed to strengthin hair but it did not at all. It also made my hair realllly oily the same day i washed my hair but like i said before my hair is naturally oily so if u have dry hair this shouldnt make your hair oily. I do like the way it makes my hair feel when i wash the conditioner out of my hair ( i only apply conditioner to my ends) but the silky feeling doesnt last long. One day when i was standing in the shower i began to read the ingridients and i was horrified!!! Herbal is cheap for a reason!

over all thoughts

i didnt like these products and i dont recomend for anyone, however if you arent really specific about what you are putting in your hair or if you are on a really tight budjet then you could give it a try.

I have only used this duo a few times, but I really love it. The only negative thing I have to say is: the bottom half of my hair is a bleached, fried & highlighted frizzball and the top half (my roots + about 2 inches) i've let grow out natural so i'm really dealing with 2 textures, this shamp/cond made my dry ends feel GREAT. Frizz was tamed, and I could run my fingers through it after blow drying and flat ironing. the downside was that it may be a little too heavy for my hair that is not destroyed from color treating. If you have damaged hair I would absolutely recommend this. Or even if you don't, just avoid getting conditioner near your roots and the rest of your hair will feel seriously so soft. I did vote on the downside for packaging quality only because at WalMart I had no choice but to buy the big bottles and I hate that the conditioner is positioned to stand upside down unlike the shampoo and it just irritates me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've used Herbal Essences for a long time. I didn't have a favourite one, I just loved all the scents of them. But then I saw the commercial for this one and I had to try it! My hair goes down to mid back, so it breaks quite a bit. I bought this and used it and I absolutely loooooove it! I loved it so much I bought three more sets! It smells amazing and it makes my hair light, soft, bouncy, shiny and beautiful! I would recommend to any lady. Oh, and I have minimal breakage.

I usually don't buy the same products twice, I love to try the latest products. However, I got the smaller bottle of the conditioner and loved it so much I got the giant chubby bottles of the shampoo and conditioner. Smells good and really has made my hair look a lot better compared to all the other products. Pair it with a shine serum and it's the best hair products I've tried high end and drug store.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm always trying new conditioners in search of silky smooth, healthy locks, and this definitely makes the list! It is a thick, dense cream and it smells nice, although it isn't the traditional "Herbal Essence" scent, which I adore (bring it back Clairol!). It has that "milk and honey" fragrance that most of us are familiar with. That isn't too important to me though, as my shampoo always smells stronger than my conditioner.

I used this for a week before reviewing in order to ensure an accurate review. I am quite happy with this conditioner so far. It is easy to coat all of my thick hair (something that a thin, watery formula just cannot do), and I do notice less fallout when blow drying. My hair feels much softer and smoother than usual, despite the fact that I recently bleach and colored it. What's nice is that I still have volume - this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this conditioner as compared to some of their other varieties. I would recommend for medium to thick hair that has some damage or is heat styled regularly. This would be far too heavy for thin, limp hair.