Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shampoo is good, does the job, good packaging. On the other side, the masque leaves your hair nice. The packaging is cheap and impossible to twist when it is wet from the shower. The smell is not bad, tropically pineaple coconut, but overpowering and penetrating. It is not greasy, but it did cause a pimple here and there. The price is a great value for what you get. It is not an overall bad product, but it didn't convince me. I ended up giving it away.

on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

on 5/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this, but I only tried the conditioner. I am never using matching shampoos and conditioners unfortunately. My hair was so smooth and soft after using this, I was really surprised. I generally like herbal essences, but this was really nice. My hair is thick anyway, but this made it feel thick and strong in a good way. Would love to try again with the full set.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just ran out of my other shampoo and conditioner and have used this once, but I love it! The scent reminds me of a baby doll, and both the shampoo and conditioner are thick. I used these gallons of Salon Care Apples & Pears from Sally's, and it was really beginning to dry my hair out. This, however, recovered it and my hair is now smooth and shiny.

My hair is thick, long and bleached for the ombre look and it has been looking so dead and frizzy for the last couple of months until I tried this! I've wasted so much money using "professional" products which made absolutely no difference to my hair. The 'Honey, I'm Strong' shampoo and conditioner have made my hair so so so soft and silky and it looks so good now! My ends don't even look bad anymore. I am so happy with this product and it smells so yummy and is dirt cheap. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry ends or bleached ends.

on 6/23/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The scent of this reminds me of an ashtray that someone tried to spray with vanilla air freshener. It didn't do much for my long, thick, wavy hair except tangle it and weigh it down. My ends felt dehydrated and isn't the point of this to strengthen the hair? I ended up giving it to my boyfriend and he uses it for his short hair, since you can't really screw up hair that's like an inch long.

I've only been using this shampoo for 3 days but i can see results already! I have fine, pin straight hair down to my shoulders and I'm letting the color grow out. I want to grow my hair long so I can donate it. I have tried hundreds of dollars worth of shampoos from very expensive salon to cheap drug store and nothing has made my hair looks this good! It looks like soft, smooth baby hair! My hair has a nice shine to it and looks super healthy! And in the 3 days I've been using it my brush has about only 5 hairs in it. My hair isn't falling out or breaking! This just might be my HG shampoo! Who would of known a $2.50 bottle of shampoo can give me results that a $30.00 bottle of shampoo can't!?!?!?! I pair this with HE hydralicious feather weight conditioner and it gives me AMAZING results!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I have long blonde colored and highlighted hair. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair very shiny and soft. I have never really had a favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that does exactly what I want it to do - UNTIL NOW! The A-HA moment was when I looked at my hair in pictures - it didn't even look like my hair because it was so beautiful! Love it! One thing to note - it does leave my hair very soft - so I need to add a little product if I want it to hold a curl.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Loving it! I don't typically enjoy Herbal Essences products as I feel they are too drying but the name was so cute and the smell was so fantastic that I felt compelled to buy into it. I do have very overproccessed hair and my hair seemed to really drink this up. This shampoo and conditioner is very good for regular use but for any kind of special treatment I would look somewhere else. I however loved both!