Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.3

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best shampoo with sulfates. Usually I'm a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing conditioner type girl even with my thin, stingy hair because of my recently ombred red hair. Decided I needed a shampoo to clear build-up and make my hair look and feel less dirty and this did the trick without stripping my color or making my hair feel bone dry. Would definitely recommend if you want a gentle shampoo that contains sulfates to get the hair clean without completely stripping it.

on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo is my HG!

I've had problems with many shmpoos leaving this gritty, sticky residue on my hair that won't comb well! My hair also collects a lot of lint and debris due to the residue left by other shampoos (ex: head and shoulders).

When I first tried this shampoo, my hair felt light and free! It was no longer weighted down and the lint that would usually collect on my comb was NO MORE!!

This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

P.S., for your reference, I have long asian hair. Good Luck!

on 4/28/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good, it smells amazing! Kind of like milk and honey? The conditioner is pretty thick compared to the other Herbal Essence conditioners I've used. Made my hair super soft, and added some shine. Strong? I haven't really noticed a difference since I've only used it a few times. Will update once, I've finished the body!

I gave 3 lippies but to be more specific, I give the shampoo 1 and the conditioner 5 - All of the Herbal Essence shampoo's with the pearlescent formula's leave a stiff, waxy, and tacky build up on my roots. The Honey I'm Strong shampoo made my hair feel dirty, greasy, and disgusting. The Conditioner is amazing though. It's super thick and creamy. It leaves my hair so shiny, silky, and soft. I like to use the Color Me Happy shampoo with the Honey I'm Strong Conditioner. It gives me great results! Definitely check out the Honey I'm Strong conditioner - but stay away from the matching shampoo!

on 7/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have straight, BABY FINE hair for reference

I spotted this conditioner with a free full size SET ME UP hairspray with it for cheap at BigLots. I remember the commercials and how nice the commercial was and was like ehh why not. I usually ALWAYS read reviews on my phone while purchasing any makeup/beauty but didn't have it with me at the time so bought this not knowing anything about it...

Glad I did!! This conditioner works like your avg conditioner but it makes up for that with me because it smells so SO good and the smell lasts in my hair all day long!! Like it's insane how good it smells especially when my hair is warm from my neck wearing it down, I get whiffs of it throughout the day. It's like a tropical/mango/honey/vanilla smell mixture and its very well blended so it's not like you can pick up on any one of those scents.

The way I use conditioner is kinda weird compared to how it's normally used. Since my hair is fine and gets weighed down easily, I always wet my hair first in the shower, gently squeeze as much water as I can out, and then coat the strands underneath my earlobe level all the way to the ends with this conditioner. I let it sit for like a minute or two and then grab my shampoo and cleanse my scalp areas, but not the bottom. It's kinda like having combination skin and only putting creams on dry areas and astringents on oily areas. I've found this to be best with my hair type to get really healthy hair. I always use a natural/organic shampoo that has a super neutral smell but cleans really well. I havent had much luck with organic conditioners ever which is why I use regular drugstore ones like this one. Since it doesn't touch my scalp (which is oily,naturally), I don't fret over it absorbing in my skin or whatever. I rinse everything at once, lazily attempting to keep the ends moisturized and the scalp very fresh and clean and it works terrifically!

I would totally buy this IF I happen to catch a good deal like I did on the bonus size that I have now. I paid the price of the conditioner but got a free hairspray, which made it worth it for me. I like my hair smelling good and since perfumes/sprays have alcohol in them, they dry my hair out so I like having this yummy smelling conditioner on hand.

Packaging kind of sucks when you're towards the end of the product. It becomes difficult to squeeze, especially with wet hands in the shower!! The bottom is so much bigger than the spout so storing it upside down doesn't work well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Herbal Essences' Honey, I'm Strong is a new line of strengthening hair care products. Herbal Essences says your hair will be "10x stronger in just one wash. The formula coats each hair strange to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage. Honey, I'm Strong repairs hair's protective and regulates moisture by mimicking the nature F-layer protection of your hair". If you couldn't infer from the name, this hair care line is infused with honey extracts, which according to Herbal Essences, has been "revered for centuries as a natural healing remedy and beauty secret for the hair." This hair care line consists of the three products, the shampoo and conditioner featured in this review, as well as a mask for deep conditioning. Each bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner contains 10 fl oz (300ml), which is slightly less than they used to. I paid $5 for both products, I believe I had a coupon or scored some other sort of deal. Herbal Essences products are not tested on animals, however, the brand's parent company Clairol does test. Herbal Essences products are available worldwide at drug and grocery stores and other major retailers. Herbal Essences products are made in America.
Honey, I'm Strong has the same style of packaging as all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners. Tall, thin, wavy, recyclable bottles. Honey, I'm Strong's bottles are yellow, the shampoo bottle is translucent, the conditioner bottle is opaque, both have a pop up green dispenser. The front of the bottle features the Herbal Essences logo, product name, and a honey comb design with some pouring honey, which looks really appealing. The back of the bottles offer plenty of product information in both English and French, along with the full ingredient lists and some company info.
Honey, I'm Strong Shampoo is a creamy yellow, it kinda looks like honey mustard, which is kinda strange. I prefer Herbal Essences gel formula over their creamy shampoo, usually, but this is an exception. The creamy formula is thick but lathers nicely and spreads through the hair with ease. I kinda believe the claim that this shampoo bonds to the hair because it can be really difficult to rinse out. Honey, I'm Strong does not seem to effect my henna hair color. The conditioner is the same as all Herbal Essences, thick and creamy, you need a lot of it to coat your hair, especially if it's thick like mine. The conditioner is easy to rinse out. I don't feel like this is a particularly effective conditioner formula, but it keeps my hair soft and kinda detangles my knotty hair, so its ok in my book. I don't feel like either the shampoo or conditioner "repairs" damage as much as it adds moisture to give hair a smoother, silkier appearance. I think that Honey, I'm Strong may be capable of preventing future damage if used on a regular basis on healthy, non-heat styled hair. Oh, and I should mention that the Honey, I'm Strong line has a soft, really sweet, pleasant scent that Herbal Essences describes as a mix of apricot and honey.
Herbal Essences newest shampoo and conditioner is pretty nice, it definitely smells good if anything. The formula isn't too different from other Herbal Esseces products. I doubt that Honey, I'm Strong truly repairs damage, but it may be a good preventative. I likely won't repurchase this hair care duo, I'm trying to finish off my Herbal Essences series. I would recommend Breaks Over; which was recently brought into the American Herbal Essences line up under the name of Unbreakable Seduction over Honey, I'm Strong.

on 3/19/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The shampoo and conditioner have done wonders to my hair! I have thin, dry damaged hair and have used numerous products but this one has really made a difference. My hair is instantly smooth and silky and my hair doesn't tangle throughout the day! Usually my hair will get really tangled and do this nest thing where it is just a huge tangled and knotted mess, but with this product my hair has not tangled at all!! Love love love it!
Recommend for people with dry damaged hair it actually works!

on 1/21/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

While I haven't tried the shampoo, the conditioner has worked great on my relaxed and dry hair that's prone to breakage. I was really surprised at how much easier it is to detangle my hair when I use this conditioner. My comb will slide through. Even when I made the mistake of leaving my hair extensions in to long and my hair became very matted right at my roots. I let this conditioner sit for a few hours and in no time I had it detangled with no pain to my tender scalp. Which is saying something since I have very little patience for that type of thing. And my hair is always left very soft. I also like putting some of this in a spray bottle and mix it with some distilled water to make a leave in conditioner.

on 9/5/2012 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far I've only used the conditioner, but I love it! It's super thick, which my hair needs. It makes my hair silky soft and also helps to detangle. The smell doesn't last as long as some of the other herbal essence hair products, but it does smell lovely in the shower! I would definitely buy this again!